Inventory suggestions

+
Hello I wanted to make a feature request:

Ability to pin multiple alchemy ingredients that you're looking for, instead of just one at a time.

I pinned many items, went through many shop keepers and didn't notice anything as pinned/I don't even know how a pinned item looks like inside the shop window.
... I just realized when you pin an item, previous pinned item gets replaced and you can only pin one item at a time! One might be missing out of a lot of alchemy ingredients that they want from a shop while they have a different item pinned that the particular shop doesn't have!

I feel like this would improve gameplay experience for new players like me a lot.

I came across similar request for a mod in reddit: https://www.reddit.com/r/Witcher3/comments/ehfwrt
Please let me know if there is another place for making feature requests!
Post automatically merged:

Also it would be great if this reply box is at the top of the page similar to other popular discussion forums. I almost thought I didn't have the permission to post here. One has to scroll all the way to the bottom to be able to post something...

Another feature reqeust:

It would be great if the order of inventory tabs could be customized.

I personally prefer:

1. Weapons and Armor (Needs active management due to the repair system)
2. Food & Junk (Needs active management on higher difficulty levels and adds up to inventory weight)
3. Potions (Quick access slot adjustment)
4. Oils (Quick access slot adjustment)
5. Alchemy ingredients (No weight)
6. Quest items (Can't be sold/dropped)

I want to be able to easily manage the things that add to weight of inventory, and care least about quest items since they can't be sold and doesn't have much weight.

Even better, combine "Quest items & Food and drink" since they don't have weight.
And combine "Roach & Other (junk) Sine they have weight)

In that case I'd order these panels like:

1. Weapons and Armor (Needs active management due to the repair system)
2. Roach & Other (Junk) (Needs active management since it adds up to inventory weight)
3. Potions (Quick access slot adjustment)
4. Oils (Quick access slot adjustment)
5. Alchemy ingredients (No weight)
6. Quest items & Food & drinks (Can't be sold/dropped and has almost no weight)

Attachments

• Screenshot 2023-07-30 153825.png
    Screenshot 2023-07-30 153825.png
    66.9 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
I wouldn't expect any bigger changes to the game at this point, so mods are probably your best shot.

Top Bottom