Post patch fix news ASAP everywhere please

+
Post patch fix news ASAP everywhere please

Read title.

SERIOUSLY you guys need to avoid other people from having to redownload the entire game and patch. It's not even fair, I can't fucking touch the game for an entire goddamn day now because it's almost 30GB's total worth of downloads. Thanks a lot CPR, great "tech support".

AmoryLorch said:
Read title.

SERIOUSLY you guys need to avoid other people from having to redownload the entire game and patch. It's not even fair, I can't fucking touch the game for an entire goddamn day now because it's almost 30GB's total worth of downloads. Thanks a lot CPR, great "tech support".

Um, dude, every game launch has its issue, CDPRojekt RED has the best support I've ever seen. Just calm down, walk away from the PC for 5 minutes and attack it again with a fresh-outlook =/ Sux I know, I just went through a total uninstall of TW2 and totally redownloaded the EE; thank GOD I have 5mbps Cable

TW2 has been out and the update was available for pre-load, you don't think they should test this shit? You're lucky enough to have to discs on hand. I have to re-download the entire game 16.38GB and the 10GB update on a 2mpbs connection, there goes the entire rest of the day of free time I had considering I had it pre-loaded and ready to go. (or so I thought) I am suppose to be playing the fucking game right now and I can't do anything but stare at this progress bar thanks to this error that wasn't mentioned at all.

The MOST fucked up part is I don't even know what my GB cap might be, I could be fucking charged for this error that wasn't even my fault. Again.. thanks CDR, great to know paying customers get to download a botched 10GB patch that is actually garbage that will fuck the game up entirely causing the person to have to redownload the entire game+patch.

What a great fucking day. I honestly expected a LOT more out of CDR, just what the flying fuck?

svidlak said:
they give you this content FOR FREE!!!!!!! you should say THANKS and relax abit man

Give a conten for free doesn't mean that I should say thank you for put your dick in my ass.

Now I have redownload ENTIRE 16 GB OF THE FUCKING GAME. Because everything crash to desktop and there is no a solution.

Should I thank CPR for time I waste for this shit?

I hate fanboy.

^Sucks balls doesn't it?

I love TW2 but this is just fucking inexcusable considering how goddamn massive the size of the game and updates are. Not fair whatsoever, not everyone has 20-500mbps+ connections. >

What a bunch of ungrateful pricks..... They rebuild 11 gigs worth of an already complete game and give it to you whining losers for free and there's STILL complaining? I hope you all meet Foltest's fate.

Relax guys you only have to redownload part 1 and 2 here http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/
Make sure the files are in the same folders and stop crying please.

Just registered to tell you that, could not handle all the mimimi

I think when you have to download all of this shit over again, you deserve to bitch about it at least considering you aren't getting what was promised at all, but just corrupt data.

It's too fucking goddamn late, why would I want to keep corrupt files on my PC? Have to start from scratch as Reaper stated, thanks to the epic fail "update". I think what annoys me the most is this sort of issue has NEVER been a problem for me at all in past TW2 updates. Why now CDR? Why now?

Who needs to redownload everything?
One little error you guys just lose it all *omgomgomg reinstall*

Yeah it sucks that CD Projekt didnt tell us early what to do and that the community had to figure it out but the information is everywhere. See my first comment, redownload part 1 and 2, put it in the same folder, run setup, smile.jpg

Why can't you all just relax for one moment?
It's not your life thats on the line here geez

Yeah like I am suppose to just expect random people on a forum found a fix to corrupt data errors, before any official CDR people even noticed or mentioned what was even happening. It's not life threatening but it was the only time I had until the weekend to even get to play it and now instead I get to bitch about it all the way until it finishes downloading. I can't even sleep over this.

Yades said:
Relax guys you only have to redownload part 1 and 2 here http://en.thewitcher.com/ee_manual/
Make sure the files are in the same folders and stop crying please.

Just registered to tell you that, could not handle all the mimimi

Ok, I'm relax. I'm downloading the corrupted files and install it. Finally I can see menù, but the game ALWAYS crash to desktop.

For Arena.
For loading save.
For a new game.

So, This is my fucking point. What is your point?I am redownloading 16GB from gog.

THANK YOU CPR, I AM VERY EXCITED TO UNISTALL, INSTALL, DOWNLOADING TWICE THE EE, GOD BLESS YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST SW FOREVER.

Ok, this is your point? Not my point. MY time is not free. CPR is making lose A LOT OF TIME.

I hate fanboys.

Yeah and you haven't seen worse from other developers.
I know that it sucks for some people here and I can understand that you are upset.

But thats how it is right and you have to deal with it.
But the solution is simple and you got a new game for free, other companys would've charged you for another 40$ and released part of the EE as a DLC for another 15$ I can imagine (EA/Ubisoft etc.)

*free chillpills for everyone*

Darrosquall said:
Ok, I'm relax. I'm downloading the corrupted files and install it. Finally I can see menù, but the game ALWAYS crash to desktop.

For Arena.
For loading save.
For a new game.

So, This is my fucking point. What is your point?I am redownloading 16GB from gog.

THANK YOU CPR, I AM VERY EXCITED TO UNISTALL, INSTALL, DOWNLOADING TWICE THE EE, GOD BLESS YOU, YOU'RE THE BEST SW FOREVER.

Ok, this is your point? Not my point. MY time is not free. CPR is making lose A LOT OF TIME.

I hate fanboys.

>I hate fanboys.

Well I hate ragekids and no I am not a fanboy, just an adult with patience.
Maybe You'll get there someday.

I don't know about crashes, EE still installing and I'll see any moment now.
If it really does crash, well that would suck...alot.

Not all of us conveniently have a 5mpbs+ connection speed, unlimited download data, much less the actual time to wait for all of this to download. I'd like to see how far your patience can stretch while you wait to re-d/load and re/update the entire game on a slow connection.

I understand that people are disappointed about the glitches with the patch, but please express your disappointment civilly.

If you can't express it a reasonable level of politeness, then walk away from the computer and breathe for awhile. ;)

Yades said:
I don't know about crashes, EE still installing and I'll see any moment now.
If it really does crash, well that would suck...alot.

Finished installing, played the first chapter of the prolouge without any problems.
u jelly?

Top Bottom