Lets Talk Immersion...

+
Been to a ripperdoc, got some new eyes... no more chair animation to install them... Like I get it could be annoying if you're constantly going to get upgrades (which, how when upgrades expensive but digress), but c'mon, just an animation of you sittin' in the chair and fading to black is pretty nice too

Last edited:
Un-intimidating looking female character goes by gym with a ton of muscle freaks pumping iron. Punches punching bag once and they literally all run for their lives...

So what breaks your immersion so far?

You had to punch a bag for people to run away? I was straight up walking down a corridor and suddenly people started freaking out. I literally pressed no button!

Not much.. My role playing brain takes over and I become blind to most bugs, glitches and flaws. Probably happens because I've just gotten used to playing so many buggy releases. I mean, I have played every Bethesda Fallout and TES title at release (except 76 because I don't do online games.) and have had no problems with immersion in those games and they were just as (or if not more so) buggy then this. Unless something completely stops game progression I find it pretty easy to warp in game reality so that a floating pair of chopsticks only exists as a hallucination.

Mainly bugs and that the game was released in early Beta state. It is a bad copy of Deus ex franchise.

After I shot a robber trying to rob an npc near my apartments, around 30% of npcs in the area became permanently scared. Ie they sit on the ground, cover themselves and make frightened sounds for days. Not even skyrim AI was that broken at launch.

There are many little things that bug me. Lazy stuff that i guess they couldn't be bothered with. The one that just happened to me was i picked up some eddies off a table and the bottles next to them exploded for no reason.....

walk toggle, change haircut, being able to sit on benches and chairs, parking spaces, eating in resturants is completely nesesary for me
ive bought the game but im waiting to play it until these features get implemented, it just doesnt feel immersive without them

walk toggle, change haircut, being able to sit on benches and chairs, parking spaces, eating in resturants is completely nesesary for me
ive bought the game but im waiting to play it until these features get implemented, it just doesnt feel immersive without them

Yeah this is what I was looking for someone to say rather than complaining about the bugs, like yes there are bugs, they'll work on them. The features are what I was worried about in the game, being able to sit down anywhere, looking in the glove compartment of the car, having the car break down, V talking to themself when walking down the street or driving, putting the window down, pedal animations when driving vehicle or honking, actually being able to talk to npcs and not have them look at you like an idiot. EATING and DRINKING animations are a must but I guess not apparently. I struggle very much finding any damn parking in this shithole of a city, yeah my car can find me but I wanna find my car like old times if traffic is too heavy everywhere. I wish there were more weapon animations, like pressing R would make you check the cylinder of a revolver and spin it. :think:

Been to a ripperdoc, got some new eyes... no more chair animation to install them... Like I get it could be annoying if you're constantly going to get upgrades (which how when upgrades expensive but digress), but c'mon, just an animation of you sittin' in the chair and fading to black is pretty nice too

It's like the crafting that you can only do in inventory and not in the bench of your apartment, or the clothing stored in a magical inventory instead of the wardrobe. Unnecessary cuts that ruin immersion.

Yeah this is what I was looking for someone to say rather than complaining about the bugs, like yes there are bugs, they'll work on them. The features are what I was worried about in the game, being able to sit down anywhere, looking in the glove compartment of the car, having the car break down, V talking to themself when walking down the street or driving, putting the window down, pedal animations when driving vehicle or honking, actually being able to talk to npcs and not have them look at you like an idiot. EATING and DRINKING animations are a must but I guess not apparently. I struggle very much finding any damn parking in this shithole of a city, yeah my car can find me but I wanna find my car like old times if traffic is too heavy everywhere. I wish there were more weapon animations, like pressing R would make you check the cylinder of a revolver and spin it. :think:
Preach!!!
2hnhck.jpg

i want that to, at the start you see v looking his hands and drinking a shot and you think oh this game is going to be great, and well, you know... shit, the world is plasterboard with a lot to garbage to loot. immersion? where?

Top Bottom