Max level is 50... BIG SAD!!!

+
Frankly not being able to advance past 50 is disappointing to say the least, Am I gonna need to get a skill reset to make my character dummer than a scav just to make them a little cooler and have better reflexes?

Not to mention I am yet to see what this mysterious 6th skill tree is.

Attachments

• cyberpunk.jpg
    cyberpunk.jpg
    643 KB · Views: 716
I am used to limits like this in games such as Borderlands, 50 just seems to leave a lot on the table though, sure you can get more Perk points via the skill subskills levels but it feels lacking.

it's done by design to make you create new character take different life path and make different build
나는 슬픕니다. 그것들이 퀘스트를 진행하는 것에도 영향을 준다는 사실이.
I am sad. The fact that they also affect the progress of the quest.

I kind of like that aspect which is why I have been somewhat balancing my points excluding Body. kept annoying me whenever I was 1 level too low to choose a certain dialogue choice.

Also, I cannot see myself replaying this game until the majority of the bugs are fixed, so many times something weird glitch has required me to Flatline myself to fix it. but that is a topic for another thread.

Not no level cap, just figured I would not hit cap so soon.

I am on the main job Nocturne OP55N1, Dont know how far that is in the story but it feels pretty far in unless there is much more after this arc. (No spoilers if there is please) And I still have so many side jobs to do. With all that remains in my Journal to complete there is likely EXP enough for at least 10 more levels.

Although the lvl limit is ok I do noted that game is to easy on hard from the start.
As in many posts people already said most likely even on hard mode game is to easy.
For me ive stoped investing some skill points and perks for now.

My biggest councern about difficulty modes is that you take not enough damage from enemies. Thats sad, hope there will be some mods to ajust it.

Heh I dunno what game you are playing but I get flatlined on hard in half a dozen hits against high risk areas.

Sorry but that's actually a clever design choice.
Games where you can level up too much allows you to make copy carbons of every build (everyone has all the most powerful abilities in the game) which is astonishignly boring.

Having a level cap makes it so you have to be strategic about your build and weight the different options (it also give a strong personality to your character). That's one of the most important aspect of an RPG so, no, the level cap is perfectly fine and should stay, 100%.

Again I am not wanting all the skills, I just felt a few more levels would have been already in the game considering how much content I have left of the the main story and sides jobs.

Again I am not wanting all the skills, I just felt a few more levels would have been already in the game considering how much content I have left of the the main story and sides jobs.
I understand what you mean but I don't think it's necessary. The level cap seems reasonable to me.
I feel like it's more about how quickly you earn points that could be put into consideration (getting points a bit slower would cause you to reach the cap later in the game) but I don't personally think it's necessary to tweak anything on that matter (that's my personal opinion and I fully respect yours though).

Last edited:
Yeah I fully get that too. really the pacing allows for the story and some major side quests just fine, just for the minority of players like myself who go out of their way to do many sides and gigs will reach the cap much sooner.

Frankly not being able to advance past 50 is disappointing to say the least, Am I gonna need to get a skill reset to make my character dummer than a scav just to make them a little cooler and have better reflexes?

Not to mention I am yet to see what this mysterious 6th skill tree is.
Totally agree. I'm done with limitations.

it's done by design to make you create new character take different life path and make different build
Well what if I don't want to? I can't even play the game yet and I already see other people saying "help I can't I can't I can't"
What did you expect? No level cap? What is the fun is that? You would be overpowered.

I find it to be more exciting that you have to pick & choose what you want your character to specialize in.
No fun allowed! :mad:

Seriously, I don't want a level cap. I want to unlock everything and become overpowered and out of control! Out of control? No! Perfectly in control! Just not in the control of people who want to limit me! :shrug:

This makes me sad, I was looking forward to getting everything to max so I could play around, respec token didn't reset my actual stats, just the skills bought in each stat.

71 attribute points but perks can be reset.

actually if perks can be reset is that item one off use and you have to repurchase it or is it once you spend 100K on it you can respec at will?

Anyways I am dumping tech at least on my initial toon because crafting....smh. I found I can bybass most tech doors by climbing in through windows.

Probably gonna do body 12, reflexes 20, tech 3 (lol), int 16, cool 20
kinda glass-connonee though
highest crit % and crit multipliers and with int at 16 ability to do crits on hacks.
stats above make you proficient with handguns, blades (mantis), sniping, monowire, stealth kills, and hacks

best perk I think I am giving up is that guerilla perk in body / street brawler 20 which boosts crit damage by 60% but most combats last more than 10 seconds once combat starts so whatever.

Top Bottom