[Spoiler Alert] About the endings

+

Do you want more RPGs with happy endings?

• Total voters
ah yes the evulz corporations amirite?

what did arasaka did to V? In corpo path they fire you, that's about it. Sure Johnny hates arasaka, despite the fact that what happened to Alt was HIS and only HIS fault. Alt was hostile tookover from another corp, nothing would happen to her originally. Johnny caused the disconnect and thus her death in real world, even AI Alt hates Johnny for that. What exactly wrong did Saburo do to V or anyone, really? Nothing.

In the source material he's a dogmatic nationalist and Arasaka under him behaves like it's always Warcrime'o'clock? I would say those are reasons enough to cap Saburo :p

I kinda liked that part of Johnny. Hes a rebel kinda figure altho missguided and wrong some times i kinda understood his motivations. Most of the characters in this game i kinda understand but the complet lack of ability to change any outcome kinda ruins it. Such a shame really, this could have been the game of the next gen.. But they fucked it up

They should've stuck to his character, though, or made the character shift to being less selfish more obvious. He just kind of...turns a little nice after a while? When he was like "would you take a bullet for me V?"
im like bich i dont know u

Let's not argue guilty or not V, so the circumstances, it is pointless to blame V or johnny, as it happens, the question is how you see it, put yourself in the place of the protagonist(after the theft of the chip) thats all
V definately has herself to blame, she stole experimental tech and faced consequences for it, there is no other way to spin it

They should've stuck to his character, though, or made the character shift to being less selfish more obvious. He just kind of...turns a little nice after a while? When he was like "would you take a bullet for me V?"
im like bich i dont know u
Ah yes that question, I always opposed him, then he got all soft and asked this. I was like "The fuq? No."

Well, you have to consider a character's motivations and their knowledge.
Imagine you have brain cancer and your doctor (who also is your close friend) says "this is completely beyond me and I don't know anyone who can help you."

But your hippy-dippy pal who reads Tarot says "you can't give up hope, you could still pull through!" while also slipping you cyanide pills.
And all your friends who know nothing about medicine are like "hey, don't give up, love you pal..."

And then you have all these other people who have an even greater understanding of brain cancer than your doctor, but aren't your pals - and they say "this seems terminal, and I doubt there's anything I can do. But I can try something."

So yeah, who says something really does matter.
But if you gonna tell me that i might have a chance i just need to trust the evil people to keep their words, then I am already risking a lot. And to not have that risk being rewarded at least partly... in the end all you do in the game doesn't matter ultimately. And that is not a message I care to repeat in any entertainemnt form. So I have no desire to replay the game. Even tho I do love most of it.

Ah yes that question, I always opposed him, then he got all soft and asked this. I was like "The fuq? No."
Same! That question was way too early and out of the blue. I was like, bitch, I'm trying to get rid of you, I'd shoot you if that would solve my problem.

V definately has herself to blame, she stole experimental tech and faced consequences for it, there is no other way to spin it
Hm, getting betrayed, shot, used mutliple times for other gains for stealing something that was probably be used for evil plan. Definetly not enough consequences, gotta die.

But if you gonna tell me that i might have a chance i just need to trust the evil people to keep their words, then I am already risking a lot. And to not have that risk being rewarded at least partly... in the end all you do in the game doesn't matter ultimately. And that is not a message I care to repeat in any entertainemnt form. So I have no desire to replay the game. Even tho I do love most of it.

hey its the ride not the destination ;-)
i have no desire to replay the game because the story beats are literally unchanged by anything you do

The fact that Dex trusts somebody he knows nothing about to steal something from the head of the world's biggest corporation, and the fact that we're like "yes, this makes sense 100%" was the hardest part of the story for me to deal with.

Nah, its natural that V wanna live but it doesnt change the fact that V put it on himself
No arguments)
He wanted to take all at one moment, my V are changing during the game, and go with nomads to badlands to forgot past and start new life

The fact that Dex trusts somebody he knows nothing about to steal something from the head of the world's biggest corporation, and the fact that we're like "yes, this makes sense 100%" was the hardest part of the story for me to deal with.
Also the fact, when you return to him, you don't even have a chance to do any explanation, he just straight up shoots ya. Like wat?

Nah, its natural that V wanna live but it doesnt change the fact that V put it on himself
no. It was Dexs job, we didn´t got a say. When Jackie put the chip in our head, we couldn´t deny either. And when you return to Dex, your not given a choice either. I would have shot him and his bodyguard and would´ve given the chip to evelyn. no shit of Johnny happening.

I think Dex's plan was always to kill you to not give you money at all.

Top Bottom