So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

+
OUCH !! I'm looking for the shocked face emoji, and can't find it.

This is not good for CDPR. The combination of Sony pulling the game from sale, plus offering straight up refunds, means (I think) that they're also seriously P.O.ed at CDPR. In one of management's discussions about the game (I think the one with the shareholders), management stated that MS and Sony pushed ahead with certification, and trusted them to clear up the problems with the console versions; and that they hadn't quite lived up to that trust.

But wow, I didn't expect this. Or did CDPR ask them to suspend sales of it? That would be even more interesting.

Yeah CDPR promised to Microsoft and Sony that they would fix the issues with the console version before release. That clearly didn't happen and now we have this circus.

Get the popcorn out I guess.

OUCH !! I'm looking for the shocked face emoji, and can't find it.

This is not good for CDPR. The combination of Sony pulling the game from sale, plus offering straight up refunds, means (I think) that they're also seriously P.O.ed at CDPR. In one of management's discussions about the game (I think the one with the shareholders), management stated that MS and Sony pushed ahead with certification, and trusted them to clear up the problems with the console versions; and that they hadn't quite lived up to that trust.

But wow, I didn't expect this. Or did CDPR ask them to suspend sales of it? That would be even more interesting.

And how do you know that one of those who put pressure on the financial year, Christmans, was not Sony himself?

The reality is different. Sony and Microsoft wanted to sell consoles using the game for this. But as the game had priority for today's computers,

I disagree with that, the game was in development before Ps5 and XboxSX were even announced. So if CD Project wanted to sell the game, they should've been ready for PS4 and XboxOne's hardware. PC is always ahead of Consoles, even now with PS5 so that not a good excuse imo

I disagree with that, the game was in development before Ps5 and XboxSX were even announced. So if CD Project wanted to sell the game, they should've been ready for PS4 and XboxOne's hardware. PC is always ahead of Consoles, even now with PS5 so that not a good excuse imo

You can disagree :)

We will see, I sure hope! I play on Ps5 and yea the game is kinda fun, but im not playing the story, just messing around the city finding bugs and looking at how dumb AI is

they should release a statement about this
I mean, if sony is offering a full refund, will CDPR give up on fixing the game on last-gen since it's not even on stores anymore

There really was no reason to pull this game. I’m playing it on a day one ps4 and it’s not running any worse than most other new release games of this type. I’m having a great time playing it.

Im playing on Ps5 and had hella crashes and glitches. My in game settings dont even save lol

they should release a statement about this
I mean, if sony is offering a full refund, will CDPR give up on fixing the game on last-gen since it's not even on stores anymore

That is or ll be the good part. But Sony say 'at they fix the game', if i understand.

Well, the bright side to this is that I think most of the censorship that was retroactively added to the game was to appease Sony's absurd censorship rules, so maybe with Sony out of the picture we'll get that back. Maybe.

I'm not holding my breath, but silver linings and all that.

Well, the bright side to this is that I think most of the censorship that was retroactively added to the game was to appease Sony's absurd censorship rules, so maybe with Sony out of the picture we'll get that back. Maybe.

I'm not holding my breath, but silver linings and all that.
It will be back in the stores soon enough.

Top Bottom