So Sony Removed Cyberpunk2077 from the PSN Store

+
Of course the console versions will still receive updates. Just because Sony is temporarily removing it from the store until it's in a better state doesn't mean it no longer exists for the people who already own it on that platform. Besides, how are they going to get it back on the store if they don't fix it?

I don't know why this is even a question. Regardless, since they said back on Monday that they'd release another patch within the next 7 days, I guess we'll find out in the next 3 days if the plan is still on.

Well aware. I've had a ton of bugs. Still love the game.

Oh? I have an i9, 2080TI, 64gbs of RAM, and an SSD. Also changed some of the config files to allow more RAM usage and VRAM usage.

I have RTX medium, Ultra settings, 1440p....and yeah, I'm getting 60fps.

They ll try fix it at more recent hardwares. they say it, no? yeap :)

I'm running on a box with a 1080Ti with a AMD ThreadRipper and 128GB of RAM and I really am having a pretty good experience.

will they keep releasing the patches as planned though? I'm having fun with the game and don't want a refund, but will I get the patches to improve game performance?
I'm sure based on their record that they will. I will give them the benefit of the doubt till they give me a reason not to.

We are here criticizing it because we want to see it improve. None of us -want- to hate it or refund something we'd been looking forward to for years. We simply point out things we want improved, in hopes that someone out there is reading it and will take these notes. If not CDPR, maybe some future game developers who just happen to come across it.

Me too, but in my case, i try be constructive.

What is with pc players always down talking console players..No is should not just be for pc..not everyone owns a pc and not everyone wants one..I enjoy my ps4 and yes the game has problems..but a lot of us are still enjoying it..we should all be able to play it..so go away with your pc master race crap..we all deserve this.

What is with pc players always down talking console players..No is should not just be for pc..not everyone owns a pc and not everyone wants one..I enjoy my ps4 and yes the game has problems..but a lot of us are still enjoying it..we should all be able to play it..so go away with your pc master race crap..we all deserve this.
The reason why universally PC players dislike the console industry is because they hinder game developments. But I agree, everyone deserves to have fun. You can get a pretty decent PC nowdays for consoles prices tho.

Edit: Oh also I do hate console exclusive games!

What is with pc players always down talking console players

It's not the players, it's the consoles themselves and the companies making them. They use obsolete hardware and objectively inferior control methods for games such as cyberpunk, which results in devs dumbing down the experience for everyone.

It's a devil's bargain. Consoles have to use obsolete hardware to be affordable, but having to develop for obsolete hardware reduces the quality of games. That's why PC players hate consoles. We want our games to push boundries and be amazing, breath-taking, customizable experiences. Not over-produced trash like COD / Fifa every year that's the same shitty game over and over and over that guides the industry as a whole down a dark, depressive path.

Oh I read it all. Its just stupidity to be frank. Alot of the best rpgs and shooters Came from consoles. Halo,Socom,Final Fantasy,Chrono Trigger,and more.
I think you made your case lmao.
Edit: I am actually grateful for the chuckle. Needed it.

I think this is kind of unrealistic and unfair to expect this to run the way people are expecting this to run on 13 yr old consoles.

You’re right. People shouldn’t have that expectation. You could state that people shouldn’t have expected the game to run at all on 13 year old hardware, or at least at a stable 30 frames.

Though to be fair, CDPR did just that by announcing it for 13 year old hardware. And yes, it does “run”, but not the way most people find acceptable.

I’ll still blame CDPR for creating that expectation discrepancy.

Oh? I have an i9, 2080TI, 64gbs of RAM, and an SSD. Also changed some of the config files to allow more RAM usage and VRAM usage.

I have RTX medium, Ultra settings....and yeah, I'm getting 60fps.

Despite being a pc player myself, I still feel the urge to post this. (We could all use a laugh)

Alot of the best rpgs and shooters Came from consoles. Halo,Socom,Final Fantasy,Chrono Trigger,Metal Gear Solid and more.

If those are your standards for RPGs and Shooters, I'll just be happy that you're easily pleased. Personally, I see RPGs as more than 'a hallway with random encounters'and awkward dialogue', but by all means, you do you.

Top Bottom