Important update for PlayStation users

+
I have CDPR shares. Today I lost $ 40,000 due to the fact that you released an incomplete game on consoles. But I believe in you, I know that you will fix everything. I hope the correct conclusions will be drawn and in the future you will be more careful.

It was impossible to follow the wishes of the players and release the game faster in such an unfinished form.

Looking forward to your NASDAQ listing - good luck.

P.S. Now you cannot earn less than 800% for me. :LOL:
CDPR are really hoping that all of their investors are like you. Personally, I'm expecting the mega shareholder lawsuit any day now, given the assurances investors received just a few weeks ago.

Nice royal imposing your opinion on everybody, Mr. Inquisitor :) But i will decide how to feel myself, and there people who agree with me on that :)
You do realize that, seeing as I wasn't talking to you when I told the guy to curb his enthusiasm, it means that you are imposing your attitude on me, thus making you a hypocrite? Just checking if your self-awareness drivers are responding.

The studio has pretty much closed its doors before the devs released the last official patch.
Ahh okay. Its been forever. I played that around its launch and remember it was super buggy and never went back. Ill have to go back now and play it before the new one in development launches.
Post automatically merged:

We are talking about Vampire the Masquerade: Bloodlines :)

You do realize that, seeing as I wasn't talking to you when I told the guy to curb his enthusiasm, it means that you are imposing your attitude on me, thus making you a hypocrite? Just checking if your self-awareness drivers are responding.
No you , told him to curb enthusiasm and this is imposing,

CB77 making history in all the wrong ways Kekw.

I'm sure it'll be back on the playstation store sometime before 2077. When Sony finally agrees that having this game listed won't land them a lawsuit.

And yet it has its fans that enjoyed the story and the characters. Also, it goddamn worked on launch (being a crossgen title, by the way, just like a certain Cyberpunk thingy). Now you know what the gaming community didn't treat with kiddie gloves on? Friggin' Andromeda. So much so that they are going back to Milky Way for the next installment.
And yeah, when Bethesda actually completely shat the bed with Fallout 76, they got no end of ire for that. They still do, even if it is an honest-to-god game now. And you know, Wolfenstein Youngblood also wasn't received kindly at all.
Trust me, it does not have nearly as many fans as it did. It lost many after 2 and a lot more after Inquisition. Andromeda only received its backlash after EA destroyed any goodwill left. CDPR does not deserve to be treated like that. Also, are you implying 2077 doesn't work? My copy works fine on my ps4 slim. Stop repeating that the game is unplayable, that is a blatant lie.

Let me start off by saying I've waited nearly 8 years to experience the game and being a huge fan of the Cyberpunk genre since the early 80s and watching it explode with content during the 90s my dreams I felt were finally coming true. A game I could immerse myself into and get lost well...here we are. I'm a huge fallout fan as well and to see what bethesda has done with the fallout franchise and destroying it's good name. Fallout 76 was a shit show when it launched and still is even to this day. Cyberpunk 2077 is way more polished than that was or probably will be. I play on pc and I know console players are having major issues and I do feel for them. But it is what it is and my dreams come true. Yes this still buggy on pc but nowhere anywhere near as bad as other games I've tried to immerse myself into like I have been able to in Cyberpunk. Blade Runner is my favorite movie is omg when it starts raining at night that feeling of the movie shines thru. Devs do your magic to make this game what I know it can be. Thank you for making my dreams an actual reality. And good move on Sony's and CD Projekt Red's part on removing it from the Playstation 4 platform for the time being. It'll come to the PS4 when it's ready. Can't wait for more content updates. I'm drooling over here at the thought of what's to come in the future.

I'll say something, making games nowadays is comparable to hell in terms of technology, everything, absolutely everything is extremely difficult and comes up against limitations or hardware, or software, licenses, etc ... in my indie game that I've been doing (and studying) I've been trying, unsuccessfully, to make a simple character creator and a 'per time' skil tree - like in EVE online - (I use two engines, unity / Ue4) and I've been encountering a lot of problems. I even did a topic on the Unreal forums ... it's discouraging.

Trust me, it does not have nearly as many fans as it did. It lost many after 2 and a lot more after Inquisition.
Oh really? Because Inquisition actually got itself a whole host of new fans and many considered it to be an improvement over II in a lot of ways.
Andromeda only received its backlash after EA destroyed any goodwill left.
Andromeda received backlash for being Andromeda, first and foremost. Prior to its release, people were actually excited for it.
CDPR does not deserve to be treated like that.
Oh hell yes they do. Putting out a broken product, trying to conceal just how bad the situation is until the last possible moment via ultra restrictive NDAs, doing the most half-hearted damage control imaginable? That's not to mention all the features that were promised but are nowhere to be seen. That's not even their first muck up either, but it sure as hell the stingiest and easily outdoes everything BioWare or Bethesda ever did.
Also, are you implying 2077 doesn't work?
No, implying is when you don't say something outright; I do say it outright: Cyberpunk 2077 is a broken goddamn mess.
My copy works fine on my ps4 slim
Your mileage may vary on what constitutes as "fine".

[...]

Last edited by a moderator:
Feels like people CANNOT enjoy the game because YOU SAY SO. Ok, good to know. I didn't know I couldn't enjoy it on PS5 without no issues rather than random crashes. Sorry, my bad. From now on I'll try not to play it and hate it. I'll get better next time. My apologies.

Top Bottom