Insane sun glare when driving in 1st Person

+
PC
Win 10
RTX 3080
Ultra Settings

This happens way too often during daytime - even when you have the sun at your back.

Cyberpunk 2077 Screenshot 2020.12.20 - 21.33.45.53.jpg

Thanks for the welcome. I have an issue and not having 10 posts yet, I can't open a new thread. My issue is, that in 1st person view in some vehicles (good example is the Thornton Colby "Little Mule") the "eye adaption" screws up and everything becomes massive glare (despite lighting condition being correct when you step out of the car or if you are in 3rd person perspective). I don't have HDR enable nor a HDR ready screen - this is the standard in-game eye-adaption that spazzes because of the nature of the vehicles interior in relation to window size etc.

I don't think eye adaptation is the problem, I have this same issue regardless of settings.

There is a difference between in-game eye-adaption and HDR. The eye-adaption is the same used by the game to simulate it for when you are, for example, riding out from a tunnel into the sunlight. Due to the nature of some vehicles interiors (size of windows, driver position and colour) you get the situation where the sample area for the eye-adaption gets confused and shifts the exposure, as if you are perpetually stuck in a tunnel, riding out towards the light.

Thanks for the welcome. I have an issue and not having 10 posts yet, I can't open a new thread. My issue is, that in 1st person view in some vehicles (good example is the Thornton Colby "Little Mule") the "eye adaption" screws up and everything becomes massive glare (despite lighting condition being correct when you step out of the car or if you are in 3rd person perspective). I don't have HDR enable nor a HDR ready screen - this is the standard in-game eye-adaption that spazzes because of the nature of the vehicles interior in relation to window size etc.

Ditto. I am legally blind and its particularly bad on my end,same hardware as you pretty much,nvidia 460.79 or. 89 drivers its the same blinding glare.

I have the same base. I tested a lot of reshade based oslution and other mod. Impossible to turn these effects of white light which breaks all the driving in cockpit view. We really need to find a solution.
I specify that I play on a GTX 1070TI with i7 6700, 16Go and SSD. Windows 10

Even without RT on, the sun glare is horrible. I usually drive 3rd person, so it's not too much of an issue, but when you ride passenger, it is impossible to see out of the windshield, so you're just stuck with a washed out screen.

How do I fix being able to see out the cars windshields? It does this no matter what car I am in. I only noticed it after the 1.06 patch. Thanks I don't know where to put this since it said I cannot make a post until I have posted 10 times.
20201227_130600.jpg

Top Bottom