Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Awesome!!!

Well m8 i wouldnt be able to do it but i wish u good luck have fun. :p
That's the problem, I think I'm not able to do it, I'm literally fighting with my self to try to understand what will be my next step, I want to know if I'm going to play the game again from the beggining but this time as a Nomad just because I love that path (after seeing the life tha Panam has and also the other Aldecaldos) or if I just keep here waiting for that expansion and after I play it with my corpo character what probably would be the best option because that way I think I won't finish the game and feel empty again
Post automatically merged:

V is basically smuggling things across the border and Jackie is the one with the cargo (that is Arasaka property). The border crossing doesn't go to plan, but they're alright and you see the cutscene.

The nomad path is really my favorite and I would recommend it to you especially as a male V. You get some unique dialogue with Panam and the clan that are pretty interesting and help you learn more about them!
Thank you :LOL: . Yeah, like, I want to play as a Nomad because I know that I will get some dialogue that will make things be, probably, better but at the same time I liked to play as a corpo because what I felt it was like even with diferences Panam helped me and made me kinda go to that path and what Iimagine it's basically my V trying to learn how to be a Nomad with Panam, like, I think it's awesome, but Idk, I need to think a little bit more :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

That's the problem, I think I'm not able to do it, I'm literally fighting with my self to try to understand what will be my next step, I want to know if I'm going to play the game again from the beggining but this time as a Nomad just because I love that path (after seeing the life tha Panam has and also the other Aldecaldos) or if I just keep here waiting for that expansion and after I play it with my corpo character what probably would be the best option because that way I think I won't finish the game and feel empty again
As I said it earlier, I started as corpo. Started a new game after act 1 as nomad. Played the game as nomad. Left all Panam missions till the very end. Played all her missions in one go. Never regret it and would do it 100% again if I have to.

And for those who didnt saw it. A CDPR member said that the leak is BS. :shrug:

Last edited:
As I said it earlier, I started as corpo. Started a new game after act 1 as nomad. Played the game as nomad. Left all Panam missions till the very end. Played all her missions in one go. Never regret it and would do it 100% again if I have to.
Well, I think tomorrow I will do that then. It was what I said, like, I like to be a corpo and also I like the nomad life but my main problem it's not of being afraid of loosing my progress as corpo (that I know I won't loose), my trully fear it's of getting to the end of the game and feel that sadness, even knowing that probably I'm going to feel good playing the game again, Idk, I think I will try to do that, also I have this forum know where I can talk with all of you so yeah, if I start feeling sad I come to here for a little and then I keep playing the game :LOL:. I actually wanted to do that today but unfortunately it's 22:31 and I have to wake up really early so yeah, I think I'll have to wait for tomorrow to canplay the game again (I know I could just start playing again now and I could keep playing it tomorrow but I probably will try to meet Panam in the same day :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: )

I prefer Judy
Like a wise man said: 6/10

But on a serious note, she's up there in term of best character, I can see DLCs without Rivers or Kerry, but Panam and Judy seem to had a bigger impact on the story which would not make it logical to push them aside for new character. They published this game with this story and they probably knew that Judy and Panam were gonna be two fan favorite with how much fleshed out their characters are, it would be counter intuitive to not progress their story!

Wow well if devs knows i think we have a big chance we will get something.
Game is a disaster in alot of aspects, but not becuse of the devs.
I know devs love the game, cant be otherwise. Is their creation, and after year of HARD work to create something, they cant just ignore it like that.

Im sure 100% they want and they will do something to help us and the game,(off topic: i hope they add also the attribute reset option, because i want to change build without starting a new game :mad:) but the problem is of the top dogs there, what they want the game to be. Hopefully they will understand.

Anyway thank for sharing that, this made me very happy and optimistic.
I can already see more PANAM for us boyz :love::sad:

But on a serious note, she's up there in term of best character, I can see DLCs without Rivers or Kerry, but Panam and Judy seem to had a bigger impact on the story which would not make it logical to push them aside for new character. They published this game with this story and they probably knew that Judy and Panam were gonna be two fan favorite with how much fleshed out their characters are, it would be counter intuitive to not progress their story!
I like to think like this. Game Devs and all the team behind this amazing game are gamers too, specially if you check the requesits to join the dev team it's to have a passion for games and also if you like to dev games you probably like to play games, right? :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: So yeah, I like to think they already knew that this character would give us this impact, probably not this much but they knew, and I believe that they already started working on the expansion for this game because something like that requires time and when they developed the game I think they already new that they would need to create that, even with some of the changes that the game probably suffered

I agree completely... I cannot believe how it ended.. I mean, I was confused! I could not tell if she was romanced or not. They don't make anything official and it just drops off the face of the planet. The worst part yet is how they end the game.... Course I wont say because of spoilers. I just think they need a DLC to fix the ending. Seriously... All the endings are the same, they just happen differently.. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE

I agree completely... I cannot believe how it ended.. I mean, I was confused! I could not tell if she was romanced or not. They don't make anything official and it just drops off the face of the planet. The worst part yet is how they end the game.... Course I wont say because of spoilers. I just think they need a DLC to fix the ending. Seriously... All the endings are the same, they just happen differently.. THAT NEEDS TO CHANGE

Not so much change as expanded. What comes next could be an even bigger adventure. A Wine & Blood sized expansion with V, Panam, and the Aldecados racing against the clock again? Yes please, I would like that very much.

Wow well if devs knows i think we have a big chance we will get something.
Game is a disaster in alot of aspects, but not becuse of the devs.
I know devs love the game, cant be otherwise. Is their creation, and after year of HARD work to create something, they cant just ignore it like that.

Im sure 100% they want and they will do something to help us and the game,(off topic: i hope they add also the attribute reset option, because i want to change build without starting a new game :mad:) but the problem is of the top dogs there, what they want the game to be. Hopefully they will understand.

Anyway thank for sharing that, this made me very happy and optimistic.
I can already see more PANAM for us boyz :love::sad:
YEAHHHHHHHHH. PANAM IS COMING, I BELIEVE THAT :sad::love::love::love::love::love::LOL::LOL::LOL::LOL::ROFLMAO:

Not so much change as expanded. What comes next could be an even bigger adventure. A Wine & Blood sized expansion with V, Panam, and the Aldecados racing against the clock again? Yes please, I would like that very much.
Well, hopefully we can get time to spend it with Panam in so many ways :sneaky::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

I Would love to see an expansion of an even bigger adventure!! Just please also add something where you can save V!! lol I want a more in depth thing with Panam but also to not have my dude die in 6 months..... seriously it kinda makes the entire story lame.. unless they can surprise us with him not dying... I just cant see them doing anything because of the way it all ends.

Yees agree, they already knew that we would fell in love for her (or judy too). Was intentional, cant be otherwise. They did an awsome job creating these characters, and for sure they already have a spot in next DLCs.

this love we feel for these characters cannot be accidental, it cannot be accidental. They were written on purpose like this

Actually I didn't though about that before, so this time I will warn everyone :ROFLMAO: . There's spoilers of the game so ifyou don't want to see them then you should not read this :ROFLMAO:

Yeah, that's why I tried to give the idea to have a mission where we could turn that official but at the same time I think I understand because when you're talking with Panam and she says that she didn't knew what to think about you when you met, if you ask her if she already knows she will say tell you to ask that after getting into Arizona so I believe that everything will be more official there, Idk, this is just a guess

Btw, this is the idea that I was talking about, if you want to take a look and see what you think :D

I Would love to see an expansion of an even bigger adventure!! Just please also add something where you can save V!! lol I want a more in depth thing with Panam but also to not have my dude die in 6 months..... seriously it kinda makes the entire story lame.. unless they can surprise us with him not dying... I just cant see them doing anything because of the way it all ends.
Actually, i dont want V to die only because i dont wanna see Panam sad :LOL: :giveup:

Well, actually Panam says that she has some contacts sooooo, I don't believe that V is going to die, I trully believe that we will be able to help him with the help of Panam and the other Aldecaldos

Actually, i dont want V to die only because i dont wanna see Panam sad :LOL: :giveup:
New theory:
They created Panam like this because they also felt alone and they needed a GF but since they couldn't find one because the dev life it's something complecated, because oryou dedicate 100% of your life to your GF or you dedicate 100% of your life solving stupid bugs that sometimes you see that the problem it's a ; , they created Panam and then we all felt in love with her :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Top Bottom