Panam Palmer Storyline/Sidequests DLC [Spoilers]

+
Not so much change as expanded. What comes next could be an even bigger adventure. A Wine & Blood sized expansion with V, Panam, and the Aldecados racing against the clock again? Yes please, I would like that very much.
Facts if the expansion is the length of Blood & Wine then that is pretty much just as long if not longer than the original game. That would be amazing and unheard of in the industry and I really hope they do that. I think if their reason for cutting the main story short this game was because most people didn't finish the witcher 3, then they can account for that niche of people who are going to finish the game regardless of length in Expansions.

Meaning, if people are invested enough in this game to not only buy the base game but a $20-$30 expansion, that happens post game, they're going to finish it even if it is 30-40 hours.

D....: I dont want that though XDXDXD I want the 6 months to actually be 6 years or better yet... to have his whole life back
Hopefully we will get a happy ending. The only reason that I want the expansion to be big it's because I really want to be able to stay there and play with Panam and Aldecaldos for a long time and not just a little bit because when the game ends, Idk, like, I know I can restart it and play it again but it's never the same
Post automatically merged:

DUUUUUDE YEESSS I am soooo there with you!! camp out and protest, maybe sit in their offices until they grant us our wish!
YEAHHHHHHHHH. Let's go, Poland is waiting for us :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

But boys, i would like to mention that bevor the DLC comes, we need more interactions, dialogs, activities, and so on as soon as possible.
Because if i have to wait for all that stuff till the DLC, well RIP me i guess then. :sad:
Agreed. Even though I will wait a year or more for all the updates and dlc to come out. I want everything to be there when I play it

But anyhow, yes some more dialogue and minor quests with your romance option would be very much appreciated,.

Agreed. Even though I will wait a year or more for all the updates and dlc to come out. I want everything to be there when I play it

But anyhow, yes some more dialogue and minor quests with your romance option would be very much appreciated,.
I mean if I have to wait that long, I cant change it anyway but the sooner, the better because honestly it hurts to wait so bad. :shrug: :)

I mean if I have to wait that long, I cant change it anyway but the sooner, the better because honestly it hurts to wait so bad. :shrug: :)
I hope it comes fast my guy. But they are probably gonna focus a lot on bugs and performance issues for the upcoming months. It is a handfull really. So it's gonna take a while for some new content. But let's hope it's worth the wait.

Better not get your hopes too high, they did the same thing with the Witcher 3, once that game ends depression ensues, after you realize everyone you met and romanced is gone, the game becomes as empty as Kaer Morhen castle where you end up ironically. The Blood and Wine expansion also didn't solved this in my opinion, Yennefer/Triss just becomes a glorified NPC at Corvo Bianco with a couple of regurgitated lines.

Nonetheless you just have to remember all the sweet pillow talk you hear in these games were probably written by some neckbeard with a paycheck in mind and couldn't care less about the feelings you were duped into having for a fictional character.
I think the send off in blood and wine's ending was great. Also I think with the witcher, because of the length of the main story, we got a good amount of time with Yen and triss etc, so it didn't leave me wanting more like cyberpunk has.

While i can see dlcs and expansions to extend interactions with various characters such as panam and their stories, I am not expecting arizona to be a dlc or expansion at all, they would have to make essentially another night city which would be a ludicrous amount of work. Maybe Cyberpunk 2080...

While i can see dlcs and expansions to extend interactions with various characters such as panam and their stories, I am not expecting arizona to be a dlc or expansion at all, they would have to make essentially another night city which would be a ludicrous amount of work. Maybe Cyberpunk 2080...
They wouldn't neccessarily have to make a large city, per se. I can see scattered settlements and towns. But I get what you're saying.

'outsider no more' just came up on spotify, lighters out bros ;_;

The last time I'd get emotional just hearing a song was An End Once And For All from Mass Effect. Now this one. Also hope they release the Star ending variant with the guitar at some point. :)

It doesn't have to be as big as Night City, but it wouldn't be the first time they made an expansion with a massive new area. Have you every played Blood and Wine? Aside from having over 20 hours of story content, it included the HUGE new area of Toussaint.

Top Bottom