[Updated] The Witcher EE Uncensored files [Sexcards, models, blood]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
shabbit said:
I'd appreciate a PM too, since the email doesnt seem to be working! :beer:
Done. And for those who are interested, on the homepage of my site you can now see Geralt without a shirt... Have you checked out the teaser vid for the Return of the White Wolf? No sex card of the White Haired one, but a wonderful vid of him shirtless and in combat. (Except his hair REALLY looks like he needs to do battle with a bottle of shampoo).

Ive extracted both the 11 mb pack and 280 mb pack..the "new" adventures were uncensored, but now playing the main game nothing is uncensored. So I redid the process, no luck. The original files are in a folder on my desktop, away from the data directory. I even tried extracting the overide pack into the data directory, still nothing. Whats going on?Edit: I'm assuming the fact some cards are always censored fooled me, as I was basing this on the first card obtained.

Hello, everyone. The e-mail link in the beginning of this thread is not working. :'( Can someone please tell me where I can get the files now? I am really interested to see the difference between censored and uncensored versions since I have finished my first round with the censored version already. ;D

goofyman said:
Hello, everyone. The e-mail link in the beginning of this thread is not working. :'( Can someone please tell me where I can get the files now? I am really interested to see the difference between censored and uncensored versions since I have finished my first round with the censored version already. ;D
Hi all, I'm not in here every day (things are BUSY at work), but I have PM the most recent few of you with the link, which also includes instructions and explanation of each of the files (which one is for blood, which for the cards etc). In response to goofyman: I've compared both, and IMO, some of them are nicer in the uncensored, some I think are nicer in the censored version, but that's really just mostly a case of the artistic differences. the censored seem to just include the strategically positioned fabric as fig leaf... and sometimes don't censor all that much!!!! Just be sure to copy your censored bik files to a separate folder, that way you can save them in case you want to go back to the more demure version....

Thanks for the PM and explanation... :)
Starwolf said:
Starwolf said:
Hi all, I'm not in here every day (things are BUSY at work), but I have PM the most recent few of you with the link, which also includes instructions and explanation of each of the files (which one is for blood, which for the cards etc). In response to goofyman: I've compared both, and IMO, some of them are nicer in the uncensored, some I think are nicer in the censored version, but that's really just mostly a case of the artistic differences. the censored seem to just include the strategically positioned fabric as fig leaf... and sometimes don't censor all that much!!!! Just be sure to copy your censored bik files to a separate folder, that way you can save them in case you want to go back to the more demure version....

Xhan said:
Long time no see Wolf, throw me a link if you would please mi'lady.
Hi, yeah, I've been away for a while, between the dayjob being hectic and working on the fansite, I really need a clone. :) But I'm back. :) You and nikeninja, both, Check your PMs. :)@HumbertHumbert:Hi, I've tried PMing you, but it keeps giving me an error for some reason. Can you PM me an alternate email address where I can provide helpful information related to your PM to me?

Please PM me the new link as well please. I tried both of the methods in the first post to include the overide folder extract with no success.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom