Patch 1.1

+
Well, 1.1 managed to make the game worse for me on PS4 Pro. Somehow, the game looks graphically worse. Pop-ins seems to have gotten worse. Not much worse, but enough to be just noticeable. Rerolling legendaries for different weapons traits or for 3-4 slots is no longer possible. The weapon trait that reduces enemy armor was changed to 10. Before 1.1 it reduced enemy armor by 15%. I don't know if taking away rerolling legendaries and nerfing that weapon trait was intentional or not, but that really sucks. I hope those are bugs.

The larger patch is next month. Updates and improvements are later in the year after DLC. They never said that AI or the wanted system were being overhauled in this patch. It was solely for performance.

So it is another hotfix (1.07 maybe) but they keep lying :(

Well, 1.1 managed to make the game worse for me on PS4 Pro. Somehow, the game looks graphically worse. Pop-ins seems to have gotten worse. Not much worse, but enough to be just noticeable. Rerolling legendaries for different weapons traits or for 3-4 slots is no longer possible. The weapon trait that reduces enemy armor was changed to 10. Before 1.1 it reduced enemy armor by 15%. I don't know if taking away rerolling legendaries and nerfing that weapon trait was intentional or not, but that really sucks. I hope those are bugs.

Game is so broken that you don't need to focus on minmax the build.

I completed the game at very hard without a proper build, just taking perks here and there. LOL

And this should be one of the two biggest patches of the year ?
Bugs apart, they fixed anything of the broken game and promises.

But seriously, I was thinking to myself... do not you think they wuold have delayed it again if a patch of 2 months wuold have fixed AAAAALLL the disaster?
They need 2 years to deliver what promised and this is out of their scope.

"we are proud of the pc version"

... OK.

after the 1.1 patch, the gameplay hasn't improved much on the PC.
It even has worsen it for me. More stottering in game, and the performance of the pc has gone down.
before i had none to often an ingame stottering "lag" now it has gone worse.
The temp of the processor has gone Up so i'm thinking it needs more power to perform.
By that i don't mind if the game needs more power the PC could handle it, but the in game performance has gone down, and that i don't like much..

When is the option of watching BD's that i found or bought ?
Or have i missed it, figuring out how it works?

And this should be one of the two biggest patches of the year ?
Bugs apart, they fixed anything of the broken game and promises.

But seriously, I was thinking to myself... do not you think they wuold have delayed it again if a patch of 2 months wuold have fixed AAAAALLL the disaster?
They need 2 years to deliver what promised and this is out of their scope.

"we are proud of the pc version"

... OK.
How is it out of their scope? They have all the time in the world to deliver the fixes and updates. Just because some people want it now and haven't gotten what they want doesn't mean it's out of their scope.

Patch 1.1 for Cyberpunk 2077 is now available on PC, consoles and Stadia!

In this update we focused on various stability improvements, which you can find outlined in the patch notes below. We will continue this work in patch 1.2 and other upcoming updates. At the same time we will keep fixing the bugs you encounter and listening to your feedback on how to improve the overall game experience.

Stability

Various stability improvements including:
  • Memory usage improvements in various systems within the game: characters, interactions, navigation, in-game videos (news, tv, etc.), foliage, laser effects, minimap, devices, AI, street traffic, environmental damage system, GPU-related, and more.
  • Various crash fixes (related to, among others, loading saves, game opening/closing and Point of No Return).
Quests/Open World
  • Fixed an issue where calls from Delamain would end immediately and seem like they cannot be picked up in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where players would not receive calls from Delamain when approaching relevant vehicles in Epistrophy.
  • Fixed an issue where the objective could get stuck on "Answer the call from Mr. Hands" in M'ap Tann Pèlen.
  • Fixed an issue where Judy could teleport underground in Pyramid Song.
  • Fixed an issue where it would be impossible to talk to Zen Master in Poem of The Atoms.
  • Fixed an issue where Takemura wouldn't call in Down on the Street.
  • Fixed an issue where Jackie could disappear in The Pickup.
  • Fixed an issue where it could be impossible to get out of the car in The Beast in Me: The Big Race.
  • Fixed an issue where players could stop receiving calls and messages after moving too far away from A Day In The Life area.
  • Fixed an issue where opening the package wouldn't update Space Oddity.
  • Retro-fixed the saves affected by a rare issue where speaking to Judy in Automatic Love would be impossible due to an invisible wall. The underlying issue is under investigation.
  • Fixed an issue that prevented players from collecting the reward in Gig: Freedom of the Press. The quest will auto-complete for those who could not collect the reward previously, and the reward will be provided automatically.
  • Fixed an issue where Delamain would remain silent throughout Epistrophy if the player initially refused to help him.
UI
  • Fixed an issue where prompt for exiting braindance could be missing.
  • Removed an invalid item from loot.
Visual
  • Fixed an issue where a grenade's trajectory could be displayed in photo mode.
  • Fixed particles' hue appearing pink when viewed close up.
  • Fixed cars spawning incorrectly in Reported Crime: Welcome to Night City.
Achievements
  • Fixed an issue where completing one of the assaults in progress in Santo Domingo would sometimes not contribute towards progression for The Jungle achievement, preventing its completion.
Miscellaneous
  • Addressed the issue responsible for saves getting oversized (related to the modifier indicating if the item is crafted), and trimmed the excess size from already existing saves (note: this won’t fix PC save files corrupted before 1.06 update).
  • Fixed an issue where input could stop registering upon opening the weapon wheel and performing an action.
  • Fixed an issue where the "Continue" button in the Main Menu could load an end game save.
PlayStation-specific
  • Performance optimization of crowds on PlayStation 4 Pro and PlayStation 5.
  • Various crash fixes on PlayStation 4.
Xbox-specific
  • Improved memory usage for character creation, mirrors, scanning, camera remote control, menus (inventory, map) on Xbox One, Xbox One X and Xbox One S.
PC-specific
  • It will now be possible to obtain achievements while in Steam offline mode. Note: Offline mode needs to be enabled before starting the game. This change does not work retroactively.
  • Addressed the game startup crashes related to loading cache on NVIDIA graphics cards.
Stadia-specific
  • Concert audio should no longer be inaudible in Never Fade Away.
  • Fixed corrupted textures on several melee weapons.
  • Tweaked default deadzone settings to be more responsive. Note: the change will not affect settings unless they’re set to default.

To be honest, I don't care about these problems. But still, I love that they care about the game. And hoping and waiting additional contents :)

And the last Quest in Japantown still not working... get no call from Wakako to trigger this mission...arghs...

Attachments

• Unbenannt.jpg
    Unbenannt.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 53
Great so still NO fix for the Blood Pump / Cyber Arm bug where you can't use the blood pump if you get ANY cyberarm implant. FOR F SAKE. Guess I STILL won't be playing this game till the next patch... maybe.

WTF I need 55GB free to download a 1GB Patch! Come on CD-Red that's BS, get it together. You DO NOT need 55Gb for a Fing 1 Gb patch! I have to uninstall another game, that I like to play, while I wait for you to fix this one just to get a patch that doesn't patch the main issue I have with the Fing game.

Last edited:
On XBox One X the framerate is better and more stable, i think.
Thats all i'm asking about for the moment.
I'm happy with this for now. One step after another.

_HellFiend_
Forum regular
Many of us were in total agreement with you prior to 1.1 patch. I couldn't wait for Cyberpunk to launch I loved the game and spent hours daily and dealt with all the bugs and glitches but still had faith in cdpr. And then they launch one of the biggest Patches of the year......a full patch not a hotfix that did less for the game than the hotfixes did as far as positive results and added game killing changes or bugs in the process making the game even worse and pretty much unplayable. When I noticed what they did I stopped playing period and so did every player that I know. They have time but the lawsuits keep adding up as do the requests for refunds while the stock price and consumer faith takes a nosedive. They should reverse this patch and hold off on new ones until they have tested and made sure the fixes are not poison. I would like to believe that most people here are fans and want them to succeed but how long can they keep saying we expected different results ? Rollback 1.1 don't give a time frame for the next fix and bring it out when it's actually ready.

Well i never got any of this mention bugs in patch .
Saddly i see i have to go to NexusMods for gameplay related improvements again.

CDPR shuld talk with that moders to halp both sides with development in missing features. Modders already started diging in companions mod even (semi working right now)

I appreciate the hard work, but you need to finish all the unfinished area's in Night city, finish and reimplement the trains and all the area's they led to, reimplement all the unfinished missions that are still in the game but disabled, give us the ability to change car color (since cars have several varieties already in the game), let us change our appearance after we start the game, fix the UI and stats displaying incorrectly or not working at all. fix stats calculations and stats and perks that don't work at all (min-maxing is impossible right now), fix the clothing items that appears invisible, fix the police Ai and AI in general, and give us more clothing variety (there are several thousand outfits in the game, and we have access to like 25%) and some minigames wouldn't hurt. then the gaming experience would be improved. I just keep telling myself this game will release a year from now.
Really, this is a bug fix, not a patch to add content, and cut content are not bug fixes

Last edited:
_HellFiend_
Forum regular
New #745
4 minutes ago

They didn't lie. They said the bigger more substantial patch is next. When you patch something it can cause other issues, ones that were not noticed before.

And your testing did not reveal that you busted the whole game ? And how long until it's playable again what a mess ?
My game runs fine. My testing? Not sure if you are referring to me there.

Top Bottom