Cut content still in the game

+
I made a post about this in another thread about the cut content that is still remaining unfinished in the game. The game was so rushed that they not only removed content, but didn't even check if that content is really gone. I'm curious if you have found these in your playthrough. Post them here.

Possibly purchasable apartment

Train Stations

Police A.I

Areas related quests
https://youtu.be/znw5pXLHjfs

There was also another one related to being able to use the flying AVs but I couldn't find it anymore, probably taken down.

So much cut-content in this game that it's not even funny. If they don't royally un-fuck it by finishing/adding things with free DLCs, this will be the last AAA game I ever buy.
I've been super hyped for this since HS... And after being delivered this steaming pile of horseshit, I've just about fucking had it.

Let's hope they fix things in due time.

most of these seem like things designed to be seen from a distance to be world building. Maybe as ultra early place holders. The cop behaviour does look like leftovers of a mechanic that they couldn't get to work properly and what is left is the vestigial wanted system and cops who spawn behind you.

1. Doesn't look like cut content, just some weird glitch
2. That train stations wouldn't be usable has been known long before release
3. Police AI is broken, not "cut content"
4. That's not cut content either, it's a school used in BD during a side quest
5. It's also long known that AVs wouldn't be usable outside of specific story content

Can you guys please stop making posts about supposed "cut content"?
It's getting annoying.

VelWu

Forum regular
5. It's also long known that AVs wouldn't be usable outside of specific story content

It's getting annoying.

Hold on. Let's all just take it easy

We're all fans here. There is no need to create division.
It could be broken. Could be flaws of other kinds. Could be cut content, annoying as it may be to you.

Point is, this product was marketed and hyped to the point where people like me believe it will surpass Witcher 3 / Skyrim / Fallout: New Vegas in all the avenues they're each praised for.

Now it's barely able to justify its own existence. It doesn't even feel like a RPG. Just a scripted movie. The metacritic user scores are not looking great either.

Threads like these are created because people want to see Cyberpunk 2077 succeed. Nothing more. Nothing less.

The whole game is a hijacked content.

When you get an average FPS instead of a rich and deep RPG, you're so disappointed you're not even mad at cut content.

They really should think about turning this game into a live service with ongoing content updates and payed expansions.

Is it scummy? Yes but it's their only change to fix the game over time. It might take years for them to get it in shape (judging by the last patch) and a constant flow of content might safe them.

And the technical state of this game does not really allow a second entry atm.

Last edited:
Interestingly enough, I saw a train station with people inside. At your main safe house, if you go to the parking lot, walk all the way to the top and walk along the off ramp that leads to the highway...that same off ramp is situated above a railway. If you take a left and jump onto the tracks and take the tracks that veer off to the right you will see a train station with people inside. You will see it next to a building with landing pads. Whats even more interesting is that there is an elevator next to the station that has NCPD labeled on it but you cannot use it. All this cannot be just dressing because no one would have seen it.

Guest 3847602

They really should think about turning this game into a love service with ongoing content updates and payed expansions.
Sounds... lovely.
Not sure how would that approach work with digital media, but I wouldn't mind finding out... :p

It's getting annoying.

I agree theses posts are annoying. Also, why do people care about the train stations so much. They are pointless given the abundance of fast travel locations. And even if you could ride them, it would be a loading screen essentially of you watching the views, which most of us would skip or be annoyed if we couldn't skip.

It's getting annoying.

1. I agree
2. True... But then again, why do some doors work, why can NPCs walk through the entrances and we have the invisible wall, why design some NCART stations in places you shouldn't be able to reach except with the train ...
3. Kinda agree, but since they advertised a wanted system etc... I'm inclined to think the police are broken and cut content.
4. Yep.
5. Yeah no, gotta disagree. There's even an AV in the Arasaka complex you can enter :); this one specifically:

vmat-551.png

Also while parkouring, I seem to stumble on AV landing pads that are extremely detailed for being in places you're supposedly shouldn't be able to reach...

Hold on. Let's all just take it easy

We're all fans here. There is no need to create division.
It could be broken. Could be flaws of other kinds. Could be cut content, annoying as it may be to you.

Point is, this product was marketed and hyped to the point where people like me believe it will surpass Witcher 3 / Skyrim / Fallout: New Vegas in all the avenues they're each praised for.

Now it's barely able to justify its own existence. It doesn't even feel like a RPG. Just a scripted movie. The metacritic user scores are not looking great either.

Threads like these are created because people want to see Cyberpunk 2077 succeed. Nothing more. Nothing less.

This is 1000%my view on this topic too, I hope they succeed.
I dont know why people defend CPDR for this game, while you can feel obligated to that point that they fix stuff you should not defend what they did.
Nothing that was advertised or promised to us came true, there are so many bugs in the game, so many stuff that could make it better but it is simply not.

I know about 100bugs myself and I dont wanna know how many there are, but for a game this pricey and for a game that was advertised this way it is simply bad. :(

Top Bottom