If I disliked the game because Johny... [possible Spoilers]

+
Seriously, I really wanted to love the game, but dispite what it was hyped up at launch, it isn't a game about MY character, my V, my Lifepath doesn't matter, my choices don't matter how I do things, Doesn't Matter it all Leads to the same damn end where this guy I don't give a fuck about takes over my brain and that's that... Is it even worth getting the new content, or is it still Johny's fucking show and I'm just a Sap for a ride?
Cyberpunk isn't a true RPG, it's like playing Crysis or an open world narrative driven game. V has his own personality, and you can't choose. The new DLC isn't any different, and it's infuriating to play at some point in the story. I don't recommend getting it. I am thinking of getting Starfield because even though the gunplay might not be on point, at least I might be able to roleplay as my own character with a varied way to approach dialogues. And hey, the expansion could improve Starfield further.

Cyberpunk isn't a true RPG, it's like playing Crysis or an open world narrative driven game. V has his own personality, and you can't choose. The new DLC isn't any different, and it's infuriating to play at some point in the story. I don't recommend getting it. I am thinking of getting Starfield because even though the gunplay might not be on point, at least I might be able to roleplay as my own character with a varied way to approach dialogues. And hey, the expansion could improve Starfield further.

I'd say it's about as much an RPG as Mass Effect.

Top Bottom