Hotfix 1.11

+
Nice! However all I really want is...zoom the minimap out a little. The current minimap is ruining my paint work.

Please fix "Cyberpsycho Sighting: Bloody Ritual" quest stuck on "Inspect the area"
Make sure to scan all the corpses lying around, even if there is no scan prompt on them. There is one body hidden behind a crate or something, which was the actual sacrifice. I also thought it's bugged after I walked through the entire area centimetre by centimetre, until suddenly I looked at a corpse through the scan view and the quest progressed.
Still not optimal though, and it might actually be bugged for you, don't know.

That was fast xD

Now the requests start to come in xD good god. Give it a break fellow fans.

Make a cup of coco, sit back, inhale deeply and enjoy the fact that you can. Not everyone has the luxury.

"Item randomization has been restored to the previous state."

Nice.

"The save/load loot exploit will be investigated further."

A solution would be to let players craft their own sockets, or make legendaries spawn with 5 to 6 sockets, with less sockets for lower rarities.

Still have to keep rebinding my crouch button every time I start the game or load a save game. C is bound to crouch even if it isn't listed as that in the bind list. I have to bind my crouch button to something else, then back to crouch to make C not be crouch anymore.

It's very frustrating.
I had a similar issue, I wanted to use left Ctrl for crouch toggle (which is bound to C by default) instead of its default binding crouch (hold) and the game kept reverting my settings. I had to bind crouch (hold) to some unused button and then set left Ctrl to crouch toggle - then the setting finally stuck.
Don't try changing C to do something else and don't leave either crouch button blank. I think it might have something to do with C being bound to skipping dialogue.

Exploit, lol. Level scaling and random boring mods and sockets, all of them relying on RNG is an absolutely terribly disgusting and incredibly lazy way to design loot in a single player game, especially so called legendary items. Itemization is one of the most important aspects of an RPG, and if they took their to time to design the loot system propably, every single legendary items would have fixed mods, some of them completely unique and fixed mod slots.

If you keep the RNG, then you keep the option to reroll them. Allowing a single "roll" per playthrough on finite legendary equipment is beyond stupid.

They should also do something about store RNG supply of clothing mods and items. Waiting 24 hours 50 times in a row is so immersive i do not know what i ll do without it.

There must be something wrong. How this hotfix on console could be so big, as big as the patch 1.1, for a content that small, fixing just one mission and randomization or something.

Calling it an exploit is somewhat bitchy on your/CDPRs part, isn't it?

That so-called exploit is only used on unique items to get the best out of them. The RNG involved is pretty much unjustifiable in that regard. The fault rather lies in fundamental conceptual errors as the game is severely unbalanced. Unique and iconic items should have fixed stats to begin with. What needs to be fixed is "damage" in general.
Hey, this is an RPG game, is it not? In RPG if something doesn't have best stats is a junk
I really don't understand why CDPR forces us (legendary recipes are still missing from stores) to search for cool looking legendary clothes hidden throughout the world and randomize the number of mod slots. This should be a constant and maxed thing. I want to play against the game, not against my bad luck.

After patch 1.1 I have found a really cool looking NCPD jacket. I tried to max the number of slots through save/load few times (and I play on PS4 where loading is soooooo slow) and that's when I discovered that ninja patch.

This is not an exploit! This is a bad design!
CDPR, loyal players don't deserve to be insulted like that...

It was just to explain the mechanic to the mod slots.

Maybe, but right now as fas ar anyone is concerned it's randomised because that's what they're seeing, and in a way it is, because the games randomising how many of these invisible slot fillers are in an item. :shrug:

Top Bottom