Fix car's first person view!!!

+
I can't believe how much work was put into modeling the cars, both their exterior and interior.
But some models have such a horrible camera positioning that it is impossible to look out.
Additionally the blooming effect is so strong that you cannot see out of the tiny window you have (like in a tank) either...
Plus some motorcycles have tinted windshields which also makes it almost impossible to see anything.
Lastly we all know about the horrible handling.......

I mean, it feels like 95% of the work was already put into the vehicle section and the last 5% just ruins it. Please fix it ASAP. Thanks!
Cyberpunk2077_2021_02_03_19_25_45_018.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2021_02_03_19_25_53_145.jpg

Cyberpunk2077_2021_02_03_19_46_22_879.jpg

Yep, all those problems need fixing - and more.

1st-person camera during rapid / intense turns - micro-wobbles in a very sick manner. Sure messes up one's ability to drive precisely.

Switching from 1st-person camera to 3rd-person often comes with a few seconds delay, which at times can be rathe fatal;

But worst of all, to me, is the nasty habit of 3rd-person camera to return to its default "directly behind the car and rather low" angle whenever there is no manual change of camera position for a few seconds (i.e. with right mouse button still held down, but simply no movement form the mouse for a few seconds). And the camera then fails to instatly get back to "manual control" when doing it (there is noticeable, if small, delay).

It's four basic problems-
1. The glare glitch seen mainly in the Little Mule, and a couple of others. I don't mean the "normal" glare when you come out of underpasses and bridges (which is pretty stupid and unrealistic anyway), but a total glare where you see all white and makes it impossible to drive 1st person, during the day. There are also "glare spots" around the city where for some reason, you get this total glare glitch in any car. Once you drive beyond the spot it goes. However, with the Little Mule it never goes (only at night).
When I'm in a short tunnel or underpass in the real life, or even when I come out of it, I don't see any glare ahead. Everything is crisp and clear. The whole glare concept is BS and should be removed from the game or made optional (toggle on/off in graphics).
2. In some cars, especially some of those beautiful sports cars, the unbearable glare isn't in the windshield but comes out of the dashboard. Real bothersome just the same.
3. In some big cars (especially those huge six-wheelers that the valentinos love) you can't see the road ahead. Like you were a small kid behind the wheel who needs some cushions under to be able to drive.
4. The orange windscreen on some bikes (photo above in OP).

fced

Forum regular
But worst of all, to me, is the nasty habit of 3rd-person camera to return to its default "directly behind the car and rather low" angle whenever there is no manual change of camera position for a few seconds (i.e. with right mouse button still held down, but simply no movement form the mouse for a few seconds). And the camera then fails to instatly get back to "manual control" when doing it (there is noticeable, if small, delay).

Agreed, each time in car, i have to replace the camera in third person, it would be better if the camera 3rd person view was fixed...

Last edited:
Top Bottom