Hairstyle

+
Yes lets think about girl hairstyles as well..

One side shaved is latest trend and pretty cool hairstyle if you ask me.

dont ask why I used rihanna pic :)

I had a rasta cyberpunk character one who had long dreads with heavy lugnuts tied to the ends of each dread... when he would swing his head around they would knock out teeth...

I had a rasta cyberpunk character one who had long dreads with heavy lugnuts tied to the ends of each dread... when he would swing his head around they would knock out teeth...

The problem is that, at some point, you need to STOP swinging your head round (unless you're a praying mantis).
That's when the dreadlocks come to rest, knocking out your own teeth as they do.

I think that dreadlocks are best used as nature intended, to increase your carrying capacity. Great for storing garrottes, stilettos, knuckledusters, poison darts.

"As nature intended". Ever touched those things? I think nature intended them to be used to moor oil supertankers. Also, wouldn't the poison darts pose a problem similar to the lug nuts?

As someone who used to have all of their hair braided up, you learn how to properly thrash about without whipping yourself in the process.

Most of the time, anyways. =p Depends on how enthusiastically you're thrashing.

"As nature intended". Ever touched those things? I think nature intended them to be used to moor oil supertankers. Also, wouldn't the poison darts pose a problem similar to the lug nuts?

Well, mooring supertankers IS a natural use, I'll give you that. But the poison darts aren't as heavy as lug nuts, so as long as you make sure the tips are buried in the hair, it should be safe.

As someone who used to have all of their hair braided up, you learn how to properly thrash about without whipping yourself in the process.

Most of the time, anyways. =p Depends on how enthusiastically you're thrashing.

Also depends on the length, number and position of the braids. And the torque, which in turn depends on how far you can rotate your head.
"Braided up" is fairly safe, Pigtails, however, can be very damaging to personal health.

You have no idea how long it takes to find suitable images to illustrate my posts. I was especially proud of that one.

Also depends on the length, number and position of the braids. And the torque, which in turn depends on how far you can rotate your head.
"Braided up" is fairly safe...
When I say "braided up," I mean ALL of my hair was done in braids, similar to this:

Not unlike being hit with a flail.

Top Bottom