Pacifist Play-through?

+
Sure there is! Load underpowdered rounds into it for subsonic slugs and suppress EACH BARREL.

Make sure the mechanism is whisper-quiet, use a lot of high-heat-resistant alloys firmly bedded into some good composite and a quiet electric motor.

Voila, Stealth-Cannon.

Sure there is! Load underpowdered rounds into it for subsonic slugs and suppress EACH BARREL.

Make sure the mechanism is whisper-quiet, use a lot of high-heat-resistant alloys firmly bedded into some good composite and a quiet electric motor.

Voila, Stealth-Cannon.
CDPR. If there is going to be an 'easter egg' of some variety, I want THIS. I just want to use it once. Pay attention.

Voila, Stealth-Cannon.

The best kind of pacisfism :p

hehe I like it, subsonic rounds is when mass becomes more important. I want a sub sonic brick gun.
*LAUGHS*

OHHH, that's good. I should totally contact the fabrication geeks I know, and pitch the idea of making one.

(These are the same group of people that made a flamethrower for one of their BBQs. Just because. That pinata never stood a chance...)

I think that if you are going through CP77 trying not to kill anyone that you are probably playing the wrong game.

The fact that the votes are overwhelmingly in favor of being able to finish the game without killing something makes me very sad...

Ha!

Ah, well. Have faith in CDPR writing. I think lethality will win out, if the dark future is portrayed properly.

Ha!

Ah, well. Have faith in CDPR writing. I think lethality will win out, if the dark future is portrayed properly.

Just makes me sad that this is the direction games seem to going... the latest trend if you will... games getting dumbed down, sillied up, and straight up wimpified...

CDPR won't do that. If you want reassurance find some early 'lets plays' of TW2, and watch how many people got their asses handed to them in the prologue. And as I think on this more, I'm not sure this is the type of game where you can literally go through most of it without killing people. The pacifist approach just doesn't seem right for '77.

I -liked- the start of Witcher 2. I died! On the tutorial! It was great! I look forward to that no-compromises mode for W3 and CP2077. At least on 2020 Difficulty, or whatever they call Hardcore/Ironman.

I -liked- the start of Witcher 2. I died! On the tutorial! It was great! I look forward to that no-compromises mode for W3 and CP2077. At least on 2020 Difficulty, or whatever they call Hardcore/Ironman.

I just remember being excited for Prince of persia on the PS3.... and then I got it, and it was literally impossible to die... you could not die no matter what.... I don't think I have ever returned a game faster...

I just remember being excited for Prince of persia on the PS3.... and then I got it, and it was literally impossible to die... you could not die no matter what.... I don't think I have ever returned a game faster...
"If there's no challenge, there's no point playing..."

How about the game starts so that every encounter can be passed without killing anyone, but as the game goes on depending on if you haven't killed anyone it would present situations where you can't advance without killing?
Ok that sounds stupid even for me :D

While I am strongly at the camp of "I should be able to finish without killing " what I really want is the game making me want to go against that. I want a gut wrenching feeling of going against the "ideal" and wanting to kill somebody and not in a cartoonish evily evil whiskers twirling villainy kind of way.

EDIT:

Hell, I want the game,the story, the narrative, the characters inside to tell me how foolish and silly my choice of pacifism. I want to see the "morally high ground" tremble and shake yet I want to be able to make that choice.

EDIT2:

I'll try not to give a spoiler. Remember Stalker: Call of Pripyat? The first quest, you find an artifact and the guy meets you and says that he needs this artifact to heal his brother. Remember? I want that. Spoiler I shot him the next time I saw him.

Top Bottom