Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+

Here is an album from 'Archive'. The second song is from the 2077 trailer, so I am expecting to hear some more stuff from them in the game.

Here is an album from 'Archive'. The second song is from the 2077 trailer, so I am expecting to hear some more stuff from them in the game.

I really approve of their choices so far. Very ambient without being boring.

Muse is a great band, not just typical rock. Their sound would fit well in Cyberpunk.

Yeah, I think they get ignored a bit because they don't have the heavy bass/thumping ambiance one usually thinks of with Cyberpunk, but some of their lyrics and themes seem really appropriate to cyberpunk settings to me. [I'm just obsessed with the Resistance album, I can't help it]

Techno speaks cyberpunk to me.

Hopefully the clubs have great EDM that makes you wanna sit back AFK (your character should dance when the game sense this, but only in clubs) and just listen. I feel like most EDM is simplistic and repetitive enough it could be generated pretty easily with a program too (you could do the same with power cords and punk music, which would be especially useful for rockerboy characters when they get a band). Could be cool to have the music always changing, though only for the simple non atmospheric stuff.

I don't know if it has been suggested, but the ability to easily replace whatever music is used in the game for our own files would certainly please everybody.

Last edited:
Not the best song, but fits.
[video=youtube;Q-44cGrkgMs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q-44cGrkgMs&feature=share&list=FL6UFzRHLFini6jtharD0y0Q[/video]

It's occurred to me '77 should represent a range of quality when it come to music, so that not every track is good; some are generic, annoying, whatever. Maybe we have to fill a jukebox or sound-equipped billboard full of lead to snuff out something like this:

It's occurred to me '77 should represent a range of quality when it come to music, so that not every track is good; some are generic, annoying, whatever. Maybe we have to fill a jukebox or sound-equipped billboard full of lead to snuff out something like this:

I see your pile of rejected dog faeces and I raise you...

And should this level of audio excrement occur in 2077, then I want to be able to kill all those responsible.

Aaagh! Back to good music, quickly! Start a new thread, called, 'Music you do NOT want to see in Cp2077!! So that I may avoid it! Except a peek.

Oh, man, Sabotage. That's spot on, double-wielding, sprayin lead in slow-motion bullet time @ Night City to this song is definitely something I want in this game ;)

Personally I woud trigger the bullet time @ 1:53 and just make them hit the deck.

Top Bottom