Cyberpunk Soundtrack

+
Very rare CDs / Roleplaying music :

* Dark future file # 1 by WINOC SWYNGHEDAUW (8 songs)
* Dark future file # 2 by D. TORRES (6 songs / my favorite ambiance music for pnp CP 2K20 games)

Just awesome if you manage to find them. Good luck and appreciate...

FUTURE PROPHECIES - Total Confusion

ELEMENT DCLXVI - The Hunting

MISERY LOVES CO. - Strain Of Frustration
[video=youtube;Z-QzbkfACbs]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z-QzbkfACbs[/video]

GORELORD - Cumfucked Face Of Death

FU-SCHNICKENS - Aaahh-Ooohh

At what point was this a thread about the music we want in 2077?

This is on page 1
CDPR should take note of the music posted in these forums.
...and a reply on page 6

And Gregski posted this on page 4

There's no fucked up, dystopian future if there's no FSOL:

And after that it was kind of mostly about musical influences we hoped to see in the game. I figured that's why the thread had been left in the 2077 subthread for almost a year.

It's also why everything I posted in the thread was centred on what music I am hoping for in the game.

This is on page 4

And after that it was kind of mostly about musical influences we hoped to see in the game. I figured that's why the thread had been left in the 2077 subthread for almost a year.

Yes, but then you get some moderator coming round who misreads the date of the first post, sees an awful lot of video spam with no discussion on the last pages, and moves it.

OK. I'll put it back...

:cool:

Democracy FTW!

Hey, when it works, it works.. :D

Also, from now on, i appoint you our representative.. You will leap from life to life, put things right, that once went wrong and hope each time, that your next leap will be the leap home. You got to do this Sam... Err.. I mean Chris.. :D Feel free to mess up with the timeline..

I just wanted to make this joke.. I will be out now..

Hey, when it works, it works.. :D
Hell yeah!

Also, from now on, i appoint you our representative..
Wait... what?

DOH!

...fine, but no way in hell am I wearing one of those shirts!

What I -love- is how Dragon moves it to off topic, moves it back when Chris complains and then the next half dozen posts, including this one, are all off topic.

Beautiful. Giggle.

I DEMAND YOU MOVE IT BACK..BACK. AGAIN THING.

What I -love- is how Dragon moves it to off topic, moves it back when Chris complains and then the next half dozen posts, including this one, are all off topic.

Beautiful. Giggle.

I DEMAND YOU MOVE IT BACK..BACK. AGAIN THING.

Awwww, come on, as if the majority of the posts in this thread have anything to do with "suggestions to CDPR for the game".

I only moved it back because it wasn't a newish thread from 1 November as I first thought, but an ancient, solidified thread from 11 January. Forums that don't allow you to change to a sensible date format. Phooey. Mutter, mutter.

And no, because you called me "thing".

^ edit: music video shared by braindancer12 busy p.

I don't know much about the P&P games but this thing is the most annoying music? I ever heard. I hope they will come up with some sort of idea like in GTA where you can just change the music genre to something normal so people wont get nervous breakdown.

here's something on my share...

Last edited:
I don't know much about the P&P games but this thing is the most annoying music? I ever heard. I hope they will come up with some sort of idea like in GTA where you can just change the music genre to something normal so people wont get nervous breakdown.

why do you post music which is annoying even for you?....

Top Bottom