Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
Any plan to bring dualsense features to PC?

Currently I'm funneling low frequency audio to dualsense HD haptic vibrators and it feels amazing.

I imagine it'll be even more amazing if officially supported.

Although understandably, very few pc games supports dualsense features (AFAIK only Genshin impact and ff7 remake)

TLDR: CDPR isn't really offering anything new or fresh to reward players who have stuck with the game since day one.

These are some decent changes but it does feel like they are aimed at getting on board new players or players who only played very briefly at the beginning and not rewarding the players who've stuck with you since the beginning and completed every life path 100%. Very little extra content. That extra jackets and cars for example were already there. Filtering the map was already available you've just changed the icons, which while it is better is a little underwhelming. The changing the look of your character in the mirror was already datamined it's not new. As are most of the extra options that have been added to the game. I really hope this is the start of a monthly release of fresh new content including New Game + etc. As

Last edited:
New Game Plus ????????????????????????????

The most important thing for me!!

I want to replay the game from the beginning, but with the same loved character!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
And with the same clothes...

30 fps with dynamic 1440p for Xbox SS is a spit in a face. You could make it 1080p 60 fps, but you just threw another One S port, but upscaled. Bravo, completely disappointed.

Is the mouse acceleration removed now?

Do we have the option to play with RAW MOUSE INPUT? You know... just like The Witcher 3 and ANY PC first person game that is released for PC?!

I wasted an hour listening to you go on and on talking about the cat and apartment changes and appearance changes. All cosmetic. Yet you dodged all the questions in chat about New Game Plus mode. Where is it? It was promised at release. I’ve been waiting a year for it. All this other stuff doesn’t matter if we can’t go back and replay the game after we finish it.
You promised us NEW GAME PLUS mode 12 months ago and you still haven’t delivered.
New game plus was never promised to be on launch. However, it should be one of the DLC's in the future, maybe last one, just like it was for Witcher 3.

Yes, new content needs to be released more frequently. Like add Car custom, Metro, more street vendors and more.

I'm not sure if I should wait until the first expansion in hope they are going to fix the endings. Some of the improvements (more love interest interaction, standing with fixers, apartment etc) I definitely want to check out, but I hate the endings. Maybe I'll just stop before triggering the final mission.

Top Bottom