Patch 1.5 & Next-Generation Update — list of changes

+
WELCOME BACK CHOOMBA'S

giphy (3).gif

Last edited:
I wasted an hour listening to you go on and on talking about the cat and apartment changes and appearance changes. All cosmetic. Yet you dodged all the questions in chat about New Game Plus mode. Where is it? It was promised at release. I’ve been waiting a year for it. All this other stuff doesn’t matter if we can’t go back and replay the game after we finish it.
You promised us NEW GAME PLUS mode 12 months ago and you still haven’t delivered.

What's stopping you from replaying the game?

Actually can someone please explain the point of NG+ for CP2077? I understand it for other games where you cannot max out on a single playthrough (like Witcher 3), but in this game you totally can (with change left over). On my current playthrough I'm maxed out and I still have all the blue stuff in the city center :shrug:

Again NO FIX for HDR!

In Witcher this company already showed how good they can make HDR at least on PC: NOT AT ALL!

TIP:
Change ingame settings to SDR and use Auto HDR feature of Windows 11... works pretty well!

[...]

Post automatically merged:
It says they've changed it.

Not bad. I was hoping for a bit more polish. For example does the NCPD chase you now? Or do they still just forget you committed a crime because you drove away?

This is an improvement, nice to see that some form of AI actually exists in the game now but the lack of any serious change in the police system is still disappointing.

As a second point, CDPR should consider paying modders to officially work on stuff, like the mod that adds the metro system.

Still no self-reflections with RT reflections on? CDPR, I beg you, please add this! Even if it's something that has to be toggled on and has a performance impact due to the player model being rendered... it would be such a huge immersion improvement. Please! PLEASE!

What's stopping you from replaying the game?

Actually can someone please explain the point of NG+ for CP2077? I understand it for other games where you cannot max out on a single playthrough (like Witcher 3), but in this game you totally can (with change left over). On my current playthrough I'm maxed out and I still have all the blue stuff in the city center :shrug:
Basically once you finish the main story that’s it. You can’t go back and replay it under the same character build.
You’d have to start a new game file and start from scratch.
With a NG+ option all your progress and achievement would carry over to a new game and you’d be able to make different choices and get a different ending. Plus harder AI.
Without it you can only start a new game with nothing.

Mmm.. Still way behind modders. I can't play without mods anymore. Was expecting A LOT more additions, changes and new gameplay mechanics. Guess we'll never see the vanilla version being as good as what modders gave us through this year.
At this point I really doesn't understand why they simply just pay modders for their work and add mods they created to the game?!

I saw the civilians (or was it gang members) started chasing you with car.

Is this going to be implemented for police as well?

You should seriously HIRE ALL THE MODDERS in this list, these mods are INSANE

If we only got THIS in game, along with a LOT of the quality of life changes that you did, like panicking cars and different NPC behavior... my god.
This game would make such a turn around, especially with reputation systems and random encounters with different strength units (already went this on other post).

Also some UI elements like Police Stars seriously should've been fixed a long time ago to not appear inside the map of the UI.

I hope this is only issue with some resolutions, as I've not experienced this.

Last edited:
Where has this been promised? I follow everything Cyberpunk 2077 related quite thoroughly since the release and I cannot remember this statement...
Yes it was. It was announced it would be part of the game at launch. Google it. There’s even articles about it missing from the game.

Top Bottom