1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
Dunno if related to the patch, or something else: Quadra Cthulhu is missing / not appearing in it's spot when available for purchase.

So it should be in the garage near the apartment, right? Objective marker says to go to the upper level. When I'm there there's no car, and objective marker tells me to go lower (middle) level. Ok, I go lower, no car, objective points up... and so on.

Windows 10 x64 if that's relevant.

Dunno if related to the patch, or something else: Quadra Cthulhu is missing / not appearing in it's spot when available for purchase.

So it should be in the garage near the apartment, right? Objective marker says to go to the upper level. When I'm there there's no car, and objective marker tells me to go lower (middle) level. Ok, I go lower, no car, objective points up... and so on.

Windows 10 x64 if that's relevant.
If I remember, when the Cthulhu is available to purchase (when Samson give it to you, it's directly in the list), the car is at the very top of the garage, the last level outside (the same level as the Mizutani shion).

If I remember, when the Cthulhu is available to purchase (when Samson give it to you, it's directly in the list), the car is at the very top of the garage, the last level outside (the same level as the Mizutani shion).

Oh man you are right, turns out the map was showing me the wrong path.
Silly me!

I have a problem after updating the game, when I create a new character on the presentation screen it is all black, I did a test and continued, in the game it appeared normal, but when I open the menu it appears all black. :/

I have a problem after updating the game, when I create a new character on the presentation screen it is all black, I did a test and continued, in the game it appeared normal, but when I open the menu it appears all black. :/
Very "simple" ;)
A problem with AMD Drivers on RX 400 / 500.
If you roll back your Drivers (and don't upadte it again), all should be fine. Just need to wait that AMD fix the problem.

Street Kid, first mission The Rescue, the objective "Talk to T-Bug" didn't seem to conclude.

Couple of issues with driving: Simulated suspension on traffic vehicles is way better but reactions are way too slow and exaggerated. Some cars look like they're going to roll over when turning, accelerating, or braking.

Also seems to be some sort of issue with the gearing: Brake lights are WAY over-bright and some cars don't even properly brighten/dim when stopping or driving. Vehicles go straight to reverse the moment they come to a stop, so it's almost impossible to stop cars without accidentally backing up, and reverse lights no longer work.

Also, after getting out of cars, brake lights stay on (but dim) until you leave the area or reload the game. Just seems like this bit of the vehicle system is a bit goofed up.

Assuming this is all probably known already on their end as it's obviously busted, but reported it just in case.

I believe I saw your post on reddit and I absolutely agree with pretty much all of this. My biggest peeve it getting kicked into reverse gear instantly. Kinda feels like balancing a marble on a flat piece of glass. We need a second or half second delay for the reverse gear. Coming to a stop now almost guarantees I'll back up into a car in traffic or any other object in tight spots.

No mods installed at all - this was a completely new vanilla install of 1.5 (I haven't had the game installed since its original release - and only reinstalled to see if things were no better in 1.5).

To recap:

1. This is a new game, a new save (no mods, vanilla install). When I make my very first visit to Vicktor to receive the Optical upgrade my game gets stuck inside the Cybernetic Implant menu - I cannot back out at all via the button on my controller or the [Esc] key on my keyboard. Effectively, I'm marooned at that point. The only way out is to open Task manager and force the game to exit.

2. I have tried loading earlier saves, going back to that point again - every time with exactly the same result: The game is stuck inside the Cybernetic Implants menu screen.

3. I have tried pressing every controller and keyboard key whilst stuck in this screen - none of them work to take me back into the game.

Not a corrupt save file, as far as I can tell - this is a bug. Remember, my game is a vanilla install - totally clean - of 1.5.
Have you disabled the HUD or the Tutorial tips?

Use the crouch button that's usually ''back or previous or exit'' when it comes to terminals.

Not the ''Toggle Crouch'' but the ''Hold to crouch'' button.

I just got the Cyberpsycho Sighting: Where the Bodies Hit the Floorbug bug on the 1.5 patch during a new playthrough on pc/gfn. I didn't before and completed it with a previous character so I'm not that bothered, just letting y'all know.

After beating psycho and reading shard still say's Search Area.

Does anyone know if they moved the psalm 11:6 assault rifle or deleted it from the game or just bugged? In ~20 playthroughs (only finished 3 since restart upon death, permadeath play) never had a problem getting psalm. Started new after 1.5 patch, usual guy didnt have it, reloaded tried again making sure he didnt employ blades, still no dice. I know they removed another legendary from usual place. If moved fine, if deleted that bites, that was my favorite gun. Anyone with new playthrough know if can psalm still be obtained?

PC here, I have some huge clipping issue with clothes with almost every combination of shirts and jackets. More than before 1.5 at least.
Does anyone have the same problem or is it just me ?

Does anyone know if they moved the psalm 11:6 assault rifle or deleted it from the game or just bugged? In ~20 playthroughs (only finished 3 since restart upon death, permadeath play) never had a problem getting psalm. Started new after 1.5 patch, usual guy didnt have it, reloaded tried again making sure he didnt employ blades, still no dice. I know they removed another legendary from usual place. If moved fine, if deleted that bites, that was my favorite gun. Anyone with new playthrough know if can psalm still be obtained?

"Note that there is a bug when acquiring this weapon, the Organized Crime leader Tom Ayer may not drop the crafting spec for this weapon if he is defeated while he is using his mantis blades. Engage him from a higher elevation and wait for him to switch to a gun."

I never have any problem but I don't complete this Organized Crime yet on 1.5 (so I can't say if he drop the blueprint or not).
PC here, I have some huge clipping issue with clothes with almost every combination of shirts and jackets. More than before 1.5 at least.
Does anyone have the same problem or is it just me ?
You mean like inner torso who glitch in outer torso ? You have screenshots ?

You mean like inner torso who glitch in outer torso ? You have screenshots ?
Yes, especialy in the back, i see the shirt V is wearing thru the jacket, but a lot more than before 1.5. I'll try to do some screenshots.

I'm at the Automatic Love quest and only encountered minor bugs.

During the Streetkid prologue after you and Jackie wake up from the back alley, there's a cop siren playing on loop in the background during the entire scene which was SUPER annoying.

During the quest "Big In Japan" after saving the doc and taking him to the quest giver and finishing the quest, I had couple of dialogue options with the saved NPC and he kept repeating the same phrase about being the best surgeon or something no matter what dialogue option I chose.

Finally, in the database, Wakako Okada is in the "Fixers" tab but also in the "Story Characters" tab, however he lacks any text in the story characters tab, same problem with Evelyn Parker.

cp Wakako.jpg

cp Evelyn.jpg

It's crashed to the dashboard several times the past couple of days since I updated, mostly just while exploring, and a couple of times using quick hacks. XB Series S. Didn't say anything at first in case it wasn't a "thing", but it's starting to get a bit annoying.
The same exact thing is happening to me. I'm playing it on the Xbox Series S and I've done some digging around and it doesn't seem to be a widespread issue but yes, it is getting very frustrating.

During the quest "Big In Japan" after saving the doc and taking him to the quest giver and finishing the quest, I had couple of dialogue options with the saved NPC and he kept repeating the same phrase about being the best surgeon or something no matter what dialogue option I chose.
Totally intentional ;)
It's an easter egg > "In Japan, Heart Surgeon Number 1"

For the other you can report them to the support if it's not already done ;)

So it seem that on Series X, the Flare Factor can't be disabled (even if it appear as "disabled" in the settings) in both mode (Performance/Ray Tracing).

18-02-2022_17-40-44-w2qq2eak.png18-02-2022_17-51-31-fvcycrrs.png18-02-2022_17-40-16-sexnbiqe.png

Not rly a bug but the traffic the spawning despawning hasnt been fixed or even touched. Apparently they cant do proper traffic

Top Bottom