1.3 Ongoing Bugs List

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Visual Bugs & Glitches (PC)

Hi everyone!
I’m impressed by the visual aesthetics of Cyberpunk 2077 and spent a lot of time just walking around the city and exploring its streets. Here is a list of visual problems that I encountered during the game.
Great list! When you report it, it might be helpful to see which of these bugs were recorded in version 1.3, as some of them were recorded in 1.2.
Post automatically merged:

in addition, here are some issues with reflections in certain areas:

Last edited:
I can make it appear permanently just while riding by reequipping. But it disappears again the instant I dismount.
I just submitted a ticket for this issue with the Legendary Badge Coat. It's supposed to have a vest as indicated by its appearance in the inventory screen, but it never shows up in third person or first person. In third peson only the jacket under the vest shows up, not the vest itself. It does briefly appear when you switch to third person from first person on a vehicle (motorcycle is best to see this bug, but it can be noticed in cars too), but then it vanishes just as quickly. I wish I could have been able to submit all three of these screenshots in the ticket. Sorry for the photobomber NPC in the middle one.

First picture: The Badge Coat the way it is supposed to look in third person, shown in inventory mode.
Second picture: The vest's brief appearance in third person before vanishing.
Third picture: The glitched appearance of the badge coat in third person, without the vest its supposed to have.

This is very annoying in my NCPD RP.

I recently visited the Aldecaldos camp... Something must've happened to the place, because it is NOT at all how I remember it... Mind you, these were all taken in the span of 3-4 minutes ! What the hell happened??
  • Aldecaldos standing in a box
20220106214419_1.jpg

• zombie Aldecaldos standing on a car. Take a good look at the man, he's not all right!
20220106214427_1.jpg

• Aldecaldos standing on the edge of the couch, staring.
20220106214442_1.jpg

• Aldecaldos trying to eat a lead pipe of the tent, but it seems the pipe won
20220106214457_1.jpg

• Bob, the Aldecaldo. Oh Bob, what happened??
20220106215044_1.jpg

• zombie Aldecaldo II. This one you could see from a distance and scared me the most.
    I immediately thought of the AI/robot that was controlling Peralez at the end of that quest line
20220106215055_1.jpg

• floating radio, held up by the power of Aldecaldos friendship?!
20220106214953_1.jpg

• NOT really like the others, but c'mon, these are supposed to be Aldecaldos children... Not suicidal or scavenger drones...
20220106214516_1.jpg

Safe to say, this was a surreal experience. I don't think you can report these. By this point they've become a feature of the game, but seeing so many in one place at the same time managed to shock me.

Female V, vanilla v1.31, Intel i7, 3070Ti, windows 11 64bits, latest drivers etc.

1- DLSS stop working and its greyed out when i start the game from time to time for no reason. (I usually have it on auto)
2- After hacking a computer the character sometimes jump for no reason even if crouched down (can reveal position this way).
3- The fake semerei jacket dissappears from inventory and you have to search it in the inventory behind the "all" tag. (street kid)
4- Viktor's anesthesia marks don't disappear over time but Johnny's tattoos do. The intelligent aim tattoo of the tiger claws is not seen. (Wakako reward)
5- There is a lot of junk and even money that cannot be collected.
6- Some npcs that are being hit by enemies get stuck in the falling to the ground animation and repeat it constantly.
7- As an extension of the previous one, some npcs that are already on the ground are dragged around the stage on their own.
8- Some sounds and the voices of the npcs disappear until you reload the game. (seems random)
9- The sound of the curtains (like the one in V bath) sometimes gets stuck to the character and doesn't go away until you completely restart the game.
10 - At least in the Spanish language the voices of many of the television programs are cut off prematurely and some of them do not even have audio.
11- Delamain car you get as reward doest talk now. Depends on the decision in that quest, but it used to talk much more often and comment things in previous patchs. Now it seems silent and the car radio totally bugged. I got the "son" one.
12- Loading a save game on the psycho farm on the rescue River's nephew quest may cause the security to always stay on even if you reload a previous save or deactivate it again. Before loading I had already deactivated it.
13 - I don't know if it's intentional but I can't skip the spoken radio snippets even by changing the station manually.
14 - System reboot ware makes the scan sound stay on until I scan something again. (annoying)

I hope this is the place to report bugs to developers, if not someone kindly point me where. Thank you.

More tomorrow.

Last edited:
Female V, Intel i7, 3070Ti, windows 11 64bits, latest drivers etc.

1- DLSS stop working and its greyed out when i start the game from time to time for no reason. (I usually have it on auto)
2- After hacking a computer the character sometimes jump for no reason even if crouched down (can reveal position this way).
3- The fake semerei jacket dissappears from inventory and you have to search it in the inventory behind the "all" tag. (street kid)
4- Viktor's anesthesia marks don't disappear over time but Johnny's tattoos do. The intelligent aim tattoo of the tiger claws is not seen.
5- There is a lot of junk and even money that cannot be collected.
6- Some npcs that are being hit by enemies get stuck in the falling to the ground animation and repeat it constantly.
7- As an extension of the previous one, some npcs that are already on the ground are dragged around the stage on their own.

More tomorrow.
If you don't use mods and if it's not already done, you can report them to the Support (on report per "bug")
For the 4-, yep, it doesn't appear in first person but it does in Photo Mode :(
18-01-2022_21-05-35-ivxqepjs.png

guys how i get M'AP TANN fixed???
for real this piss me off
im using google and i found threads about this bug nearly 1 year ago
atleast give us a way to fix it with a save editor or something like that

I've not played the game for a while, maybe was playing for a few weeks after it launched, got an ending and uninstalled it to wait on major updates before playing again.

I've reinstalled with the 1.5 update and have encountered a serious bug where the game will not confine my mouse cursor.
The game allows my mouse cursor to leave the confines of the window which causes the cursor to click on other windows causing the game to lose focus.

I don't remember this bug from the game previously and its frankly making the game unplayable for me.

Does anyone know what is going on?

I've not played the game for a while, maybe was playing for a few weeks after it launched, got an ending and uninstalled it to wait on major updates before playing again.

I've reinstalled with the 1.5 update and have encountered a serious bug where the game will not confine my mouse cursor.
The game allows my mouse cursor to leave the confines of the window which causes the cursor to click on other windows causing the game to lose focus.

I don't remember this bug from the game previously and its frankly making the game unplayable for me.

Does anyone know what is going on?

There is an ongoing 1.5 bug thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom