1.5 Ongoing Bugs List - [1.52]

+
I decided to run alone again in arasaka tower. I wanted to see how the game will go after 1.5 in a solo assault, taking into account the balance change. The game stop responding at the moment of swinging the sword over Smasher's head, did anyone else have it? I had to kill process manually twice ;( Of the novelties, i used only new modifications to suppress damage. I don't even know what could be the reason lol, this has never happened to me. Arasaka's funny jokes?

I believe I saw your post on reddit and I absolutely agree with pretty much all of this. My biggest peeve it getting kicked into reverse gear instantly. Kinda feels like balancing a marble on a flat piece of glass. We need a second or half second delay for the reverse gear. Coming to a stop now almost guarantees I'll back up into a car in traffic or any other object in tight spots.
I have a feeling it's not working as intended and given how glaringly obvious it is, They probably know already. If you're having the same issue though, please report it as well :) REDSupport seems to respond less often these days but I'm confident they'll see it.

GOG Reward clothes just disappear after upgrading them twice. I can't upgrade the Wolf School Jacket, Shirt, or the Pink Luminescent Jacket as they're not showing up anymore.
Post automatically merged:

The trigger area in Dakota's garage doesn't trigger the side objective properly on GIG: NO FIXERS. Simply driving Iris' Van into the garage won't trigger the objective's completion. To finish the side objective (parking the van in the garage) it takes about an hour of driving into the garage in many different ways and reloading a save from before you entered the garage in order to try again.

Last edited:
In the patch notes it says, "Added a new notification with the song's name when it starts playing on the radio."
However, I have not seen this at all. I have tried listening to the radio a bunch, waited for the next song to come on, but no dice. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place on the screen?

After completing the mission “bullets” the inside of Jinguji is stained red. I’ve skipped time in game, adjusted graphics settings, nothing has fixed it yet.

Attachments

• 574FFCA5-3AD4-4D13-8451-0EB300DAE801.jpeg
    574FFCA5-3AD4-4D13-8451-0EB300DAE801.jpeg
    980.6 KB · Views: 45
I cant find any information on this, but it seems like a new feature or an old bug that showed up again.

It seems that gigs no longer allow you to gain money from hacking every access point, you can now only hack one to get money, the rest will now have nothing other then quickhack parts and exp. The first point you hack in a building will now give cash and show you getting it, but the rest will no longer show you getting cash and you indeed dont get any if you check your balance after.

Currently ive tried two different saves and two different gigs so it doesnt seem to be save specific or location specific. ill have to check more gigs and saves later. due to issues ive had with games over the years corrupting all saves, i keep an absurd number of them from a large amount of saving. If this is a new feature it would have been great if we were informed of this as its such a big part of the game, i cant advance in the game until this is resolved one way or the other.

edit: Also im on PC and dont use any mods.
edit2: id make my own thread but since im new i cant.

As soon as I can pay back Viktor, I will look :)
(the first visit I had less than a 300 eddies in my pocket, so I didn't even look the other cyberwares^^)
Update: Managed to get enough eddies to buy new Legendary mod for Kiroshi optics from Vic. This time I didn't get description on mod about clothes and rarity compatibility. Also bought and installed it just fine in Epic Kirhoshi's.

This thing with Kirhoshi mod at Vic's in very curious. Why game got broken description for mod when on visit when I paid Vic back V's debt?

Other things:

There has been two instances where I have been unable to collect loot from downed NPC's. One in All Food Factory in The Pickup during escape objective and one in NPCD mission at Northern Watson where I was unable to collect loot from downed flying robot.

Not related to NPC's, there was one that looked like object Ritual Bowl somewhere I wasn't able to pick up.

Platform: Xbox One X
Lifepath: Nomad

can someone from CDP Red confirm that no eurodollars from hacking/datamine is a nerf not a bug? I get $ like one time for a 6 hacks or so, before I was getting it every time. It makes Advanced Datamine perk pretty useless.

I would be grateful for a response, cause if it's a bug I'll wait for a fix.

I'm on PS5, 1.5.0.

Edit: JessieJanson may be actually right, only first terminal give cash. CDPR please respond.

Last edited:
In the patch notes it says, "Added a new notification with the song's name when it starts playing on the radio."
However, I have not seen this at all. I have tried listening to the radio a bunch, waited for the next song to come on, but no dice. Maybe I'm looking in the wrong place on the screen?
Never paid attention, but I'll and look if I manage to find where it could be :)
can someone from CDP Red confirm that no eurodollars from hacking/datamine is a nerf not a bug? I get $ like one time for a 6 hacks or so, before I was getting it every time. It makes Advanced Datamine perk pretty useless.

I would be grateful for a response, cause if it's a bug I'll wait for a fix.

I'm on PS5, 1.5.0.

Edit: JessieJanson may be actually right, only first terminal give cash. CDPR please respond.
Most probably a bug. You can report it to the support, you will receive an official answer ("Contact Us" button).

Short Circuit (Rare) kills most of its targets. Possibly other versions too.

Found this out when I tried to save the monk and he complained that I had killed gangers. And it turned out that monk was right: Short Circuit is now lethal unlike description says.

Short Circuit (Rare) kills most of its targets. Possibly other versions too.

Found this out when I tried to save the monk and he complained that I had killed gangers. And it turned out that monk was right: Short Circuit is now lethal unlike description says.
Yep not normal at all :(
If it's not already done, you can report it to the support ;)

Ingame radios sometimes stop playing music. You can change channel and everything, but music is not heard. Game restart fixes this.

The adaptive triggers on ps5 works great while drivning a car or using a Gun but not when using fists or any melee weapon, it makes weird sounds and feels Broken and stops working and im afraid that it Will break my 2 less than a week old controllers that ive tested it on so i turned it off until a fix launches.

The adaptive triggers on ps5 works great while drivning a car or using a Gun but not when using fists or any melee weapon, it makes weird sounds and feels Broken and stops working and im afraid that it Will break my 2 less than a week old controllers that ive tested it on so i turned it off until a fix launches.
To be sure to keep CDPR aware of these kind of issues/problems, be sure to report it to the support ;)
Post automatically merged:

The right handle bug on ARCHs is still there. Nothing serious, but I always have eyes on it :)
(weird "shadow" under...)
19-02-2022_13-56-23-lim3hecq.jpg

Last edited:
The clone bug still there. Sometimes the area will be riddled with copies of the same npc and vehicles. View attachment 11283949
Have you try the slow HDD option ?
It could help for this kind of problem.

"HDD Mode has now an auto-detection option. When enabled, it automatically detects which drive the game is installed on, and, if neccessary, boosts data loading and crowd activity at the expense of crowd variety, extra loading screens, and less detail in the streets when driving fast."

Top Bottom