A personal message from your favorite Community Manager

+
Well, today is the anniversary of the Witcher 2, but it also is Norway's day of independence. Whichever is the reason for the giveaway I don't know, but I want one!

Hello everyone,

I bought The Witcher, The Witcher Collector Edition, The Witcher 2 collector edition (PC) and The Witcher 2 Collector Edition (360) and I'm still surprised by you guys.

I saw a post a few day after I bought The Witcher 2 Collector on your facebook where you told that, If we had a broken statue, you'd send another one. And now what ? You give away another medallion ?

C'mon, what's the deal ? Why are you so kind to us ? :p

Surely it could be The Witcher 2 anniversary.

Anyway the king in the top picture looks like Faltest, so the young lady should be Adda but she's not wearing her silver necklace, beware.

Because, working for CDP, you're nice like that?

Haha, but seriously, this is rather cool. No other developer I keep tabs on interacts this much. It's awesome.

The Witcher medallion looks so cool! I bet you're happy today because The Witcher 2: Assassin's of Kings was released for PC one year ago. I know I was happy that day, and I started a new playthrough this morning for this reason. Amazing game then, even more amazing today! A day like this requires cake.

One year ago this day I got a cool box in my mail with a map, a coin and some discs. That was cool. I unboxed it during an Algorithms class with my friends, that was cool. Dunno about you but that's enough reason to celebrate for me.

Because I chose to stay at home to write on my college thesis, instead of going to the movies with a few friends. Now I feel the need to play the new quests of the Enhanced Edition, which I skipped...

Meanwhile, MM360 is smirking cause his ploy to attract unspeakable activity succeeded.

That or he's like "wtf, how am I supposed to pick 17 people?!"

I've never won anything, but I'll try it. Both games are excellent. I remember that day, it is exactly year ago. I came home and The Witcher 2: Assassins of kings was here. It was a beautiful feeling .
Good luck everyone ;)
PS: You are my favourite Community Manager. And best developers.

Top Bottom