Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
She really does some stunning art, doesn't she ?
That's Tanya Anor for you.

It's only a matter of time until the rest of the world sees her genius and floods her with commission requests.
I know I will at some point.
She is now in USA, so her talent will travel all around the world :)
I think I will buy some of her pictures one day.

Not directly Ciri but someone really close to her. JustAnoR strikes again:
I really don't want to be some niggler (and especially in case of mod) :) ;)
http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/15500-Witcher-fan-art?p=418818&viewfull=1#post418818

No enough Ciri ! more !! moar !!!

What can I say, other than...

...by the way, feel free to use this icon.
Such Ciri-inspired madness happens everytime I approach the drawing tablet.

Looks bad, I know. :( But I hope somebody will like it. Probably, I'll remake it again soon.

Are you kidding ? This is a really amazing drawing !
I especially like how the face turned out, I couldn't do a better job than this.

If I can give any constructive criticism, I think that the hair turned out a bit too thick though. But that isn't difficult to fix.
Also try to get some sort of V or W shape where the hair starts, don't make it too round.

And if you want to go completely Tanya Anor on it, you lower the saturation, put a green overlay over the eyes and a transparent, medium red overlay for random blood splatters. Yay, Tanya Anor.

Ugh... just wanted to show you how to do the hair, went overboard.

Well, I sure hope I won't start doing something like that.

Ciri is my favorite character from the books and I am just very hyped to see how CDPR envisions her and how
they make her come alive on the screen.
But despite the fanatic things I'm saying, my interest in that character and in the Witcher is just a hobby.

It's just fun to go all-out on it every now and then and to talk to people who also share the same interest.
And I ciriously hope this won't include sweat formulas. xD

I really envy you guys that are familiar with the books. I really want to keep up but I'm too lazy :wallbash:

I really envy you guys that are familiar with the books. I really want to keep up but I'm too lazy :wallbash:

Don't give up, you can do it !

Try to make a time each evening for reading - when you get into the rhythm of doing it every day,
you will get more routine in reading.

And your mind will get a nice break from all the things the internet bombards us with.

I haven't read those books in one day either, it took a loooooong time but I really enjoyed them.

Top Bottom