Shall we have....VAMPIRES?

+

• Total voters

Cybernetic? Biogenetic? From the Cp2020 I ANUS games alt-world where they are affected by radiation build up?

I can't remember if we did this before and I don't care enough to look, ( suck it Redge) so I'm doing this poll.

Ahhh Sard.. Finally you went completely insane.. Always knew this would happen eventually... I suspected it when you told me you watched Twilight 150 times.. I knew something was not amiss, right then and there.. :D

Don't worry though, we have a cure for that... It is shaped like a... DRAGON.... hahhahahhahhhhah

Implants that simulate vamprism could work. Outright supernatural vamps are a big no-no.

How about some more Vampires: Masquerade for you, Sard.

Or anything else that manages to get you out of here for all eternity for submitting this poll.

Ahh, i remember when vampires were cool (it was mid 90's i think), i mean, they are still pretty cool, we should let the crap called Twilight to ruin it for us..

Bah! Vampires Suck! Werewolves are superior!

You misguided child! You furry peasant! Your kind will never be superior to mine!

For i am a count and you are just a mere wolf.. I'm immortal and you will get old and die.. I'm the night and you are only strong during full moon.. So in a way you are the "moon moon" member of the wolf family... Yeah....

How about some more Vampires: Masquerade for you, Sard.

Or anything else that manages to get you out of here for all eternity for submitting this poll.

Well, to be fair, that one was a great game.. A sequel game could have redeemed the vampires forever..

Indeed, I am very much disappointed in the lacking alternative options including lycans, zombies and possibly some variant of Frankenstein.

Ahhh Sard.. Finally you went completely insane.. Always knew this would happen eventually... I suspected it when you told me you watched Twilight 150 times.. I knew something was not amiss, right then and there.. :D

Don't worry though, we have a cure for that... It is shaped like a... DRAGON.... hahhahahhahhhhah

Sorry I'm late, I had to stop and buy popcorn.

Wait... you're not expecting me to intervene are you?

Gene and cybernetic vampires would be kind of cool honestly. I can see it as a cultural fad for teens at the time. Vampires, Zombies..etc populatiry always come and go with time. It makes sense that someone would create enhancements to emulate them. If not in the main game, maybe as part of an expansion back later on.

Last edited:
Just a casual question, with absolutely NO thought of future blackmail opportunities, but can everyone see who voted for what, or is it a special Moderator ability?

Forum veteran
Just a casual question, with absolutely NO thought of future blackmail opportunities, but can everyone see who voted for what, or is it a special Moderator ability?
I can (also) see clearly now, the rain is gone.

Fangs should be an option, because otherwise my dream of playing through a dystopian future as a rockerboy heading up a Twisted Sister cover band will never come to fruition. As for vampires, though... probably best to leave Shinydarn's fetishes out of the game.

...can everyone see who voted for what, or is it a special Moderator ability?
I can totally see who voted for what.

Dunno if I'm supposed to be able to or not, but I can.

To Sard's question: meh? I'm not super-invested in introducing vamps, werewolves, or any other supernatural / fantasy element, even if they're cyber / bioengineered equivalents, or posergangs. I'm not opposed to it, but I'm not invested in the idea.

OK. I think it's an option when you set up the poll.

And what's so wonderful about having fangs? They just trap flesh when you feed.

(Oh, and if there's any serious question hiding away in this, no, I don't want ANY kind of pseudo-supernatural being in the game. So what redge said.

Except through modding, where people can do whatever they want.)

Last edited:
I LOVE that some other people voted the last option! UNITE LACE LOVERS.

Also thanked and pointed everyone, so for all those popups in your new mailbox..you're welcome.

I'm pleased that my death is the most requested poll option. I shall have to include it in all future polls, along with a rotating menu of other people..because Cyberpunk.

Top Bottom