Characters and Voice Actors of the The Witcher 2.

+
Nice find, it's good to put faces to voices, and I swear many of them resemble their characters to some degree. But like someone said on the page, now we need the other languages too. :)

Super cast on the English side altogether - these people did real good work, no slouching - I'm kind of sorry it's unlikely we won't be hearing from many of them in TW3, but there's always CP2077 eh !

Damn it, this is so frigging great! Downloaded and saved for my collection. You know, I liked voice acting so much that I made a quick research on internet when I started to play TW2, and found all major voice actors. This video is such a nice thing to commemorate these people. They did a great job, and they sure deserved it.

Yes, some of them sure look the part as well. :)

Great find, OP!

Maybe CDPR could make a video with voice actors for TW3 like this:

Seeing those guys in action gives you a sense of how skilled they must be as actors to do voiceovers.

Great find, OP!

Maybe CDPR could make a video with voice actors for TW3 like this:

Seeing those guys in action gives you a sense of how skilled they must be as actors to do voiceovers.

I know this is about the Witcher 2 voice actors but THIS was awesome! I'm still hoping there will be a DoW 3 sometime...

Last edited:
Great find. Downloaded it as well:

Code:
wget $(quvi -vm --format fmt43_360p 'https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nkLyOiEleuQ' --exec 'echo %u') -O voice_actors.webm

Apparently designers put some resemblance to voice actors in the character models! Is there anything like that for the Witcher 1?

GOG should offer such video as an extra.

Last edited:
Damn . . . bald Mark Lewis Jones would be identical to Letho !
Peter Egan and Henselt also look very similar.

Thanks OP, and they are all great voice actors!

But...to be honest...I miss Jules de Jong, Tim Beckmann and Peter Marinker as Triss, Dandelion and Zoltan respectively.

I think they did a good job!

Maybe it's just the magic from Witcher 1 talking, but whenever I play it I enjoy every spoken line I hear.

Top Bottom