Animation stuttering

+
Animation stuttering

Ever since I installed the 2.0 update, Geralt's running animation has become really stuttery - almost as if it's skipping some frames of animation. Everything else is fine though. Anyone else have this issue too?

This is on an Nvidia 285m by the way, so not an AMD issue.

I've been running this with the 2.0 update and so far I have not seen the animation issue you mention. My specs are:

Win 7 64bit
AMD 965 3.40 ghz quad
8 gb ram
2 nvidia 285 gtx with 1 gb ram each
3 tb hdd

Ganondorf2002 said:
I've been running this with the 2.0 update and so far I have not seen the animation issue you mention. My specs are:

Win 7 64bit
AMD 965 3.40 ghz quad
8 gb ram
2 nvidia 285 gtx with 1 gb ram each
3 tb hdd

Win 7 64bit
i7 1.6Ghz
4GB RAM
285m
300GB HDD in bay 1

Laptop for me but I could always run the game at medium/high settings at 1600x900 and maintain 30+FPS. Performance was never an issue, but this weird animation stuttering suddenly became noticeable whenever Geralt ran while playing the tutorial.

I've noticed this as well, while before the 2.0 I had no issues I've had to reduce my graphic settings even more after 2.0's release, I'm not sure what's causing that. Also the tutorial is absolutely hopelessly laggy for me.

Is it possible to temporarily disable two cores on a quad core CPU and play games that way, just for testing purposes?

Top Bottom