Ciri Fan Art Thread

+
@tutux

I see, thank you :)
For multiple replies to quote in one post, there's the multiquote button. It's the little square balloon with a + on the side. Click it for every post and people you want to reply or quote, then click the red button on the button left "reply to thread". It's just a little bit more comfortable than selecting "reply" everytime :)

Last edited:
@tutux

I see, thank you :)
For multiple replies to quote in one post, there's the multiquote button. It's the little square balloon with a + on the side. Click it fro every post and people you want to reply or quote, then click the red button on the button left "reply to thread". It's just a little bit more comfortable than selecting "reply" everytime :)

Aha thank you! :) I didn't know where was that since some are written I thought it would be, too. You guys told me so much thank you for that. I don't reply much so I don't know these things. I still have to check how to do a spoiler tag, someone told me a while back lol but as I said I won't be posting so much so don't bother.

This is more useful. :}

Attachments

• iO3j78B1t9s.jpg
    iO3j78B1t9s.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 72
JustAnor seems to be only one here who gathers redpoints six times more than posts she manages to write.

Anyway, Epic stuff as always:victory:

Isn't this about one little girl? Some mouthy pre-teen everyone is frothing about? NOTHING CREEPY ABOUT THAT!
<ducks>

*an angry mob of people armed with pitchforks and torches forms around Sardukhar*

...chase him to the windmill !!!

No, but ciriously:
Ciri is 22-23 years old in TW3.

She was born in 1251, the first Witcher game took place in 1273.
http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Timeline#1251

And as amazing as her character developement was in the books, we are all looking forward to how CDPR envisions her.
At the very least I am, next to Regis she is my favorite character from the books.

Now, here's some Tania Anor art to get us all in a better mood:

Last edited:
Uh, Wiki has got terrible timeline. First Witcher game took place in 1270 :p
@SMiki55

That was a chronological mistake on CDPR's side.

"In the game's intro, the date given is 1270 — but according to the book it should be set in 1273 (five years after the end of the Nilfgaard Wars, which ended in 1268 and during the second Catriona outbreak, which started in 1272). "

Last edited:
That was a chronological mistake on CDPR's side.

"In the game's intro, the date given is 1270 — but according to the book it should be set in 1273 (five years after the end of the Nilfgaard Wars, which ended in 1268 and during the second Catriona outbreak, which started in 1272). "
@EmperorZorn
So, mistake isn't "1270". Mistake is "five years after (...)". Also, I don't remember that in game was large epidemic. Rather moment of rbeath, pause between big outbreaks.

Remember, in the "Lady of the Lake", before one of chapters, was quote from Maxima Mundi which say that at 1272 witch hunts was started - also, other quote say about death of Filippa. So - The Witcher 2 - 1271, Filippa has been arrested. 1272 - The Witcher 3, second outbreak of Catriona, Filippa has been burned, witch hunts started.

Last edited:
So, mistake isn't "1270". Mistake is "five years after (...)". Also, I don't remember that in game was large epidemic. Rather moment of breath, pause between big outbreaks.

Remember, in the "Lady of the Lake", before one of chapters, was quote from Maxima Mundi which say that at 1272 witch hunts was started - also, other quote say about death of Filippa. So - The Witcher 2 - 1271, Filippa has been arrested. 1272 - The Witcher 3, second outbreak of Catriona, Filippa has been burned, witch hunts started.
@SMiki55

Hm, I think you have a point.

The epidemic was there, in TW1.
Shani tried to help the sick of the Catriona plague, remember ?

"In The Witcher, Geralt meets Shani in the Outskirts of Vizima, trying to get into the city and St. Lebioda's Hospital to help treat the Catriona-victims."

Ironically, as always Ciri is involved.
She brought the Catriona plague to this world by accident.

http://witcher.wikia.com/wiki/Catriona

Last edited:
Top Bottom