Welcome Thread [Archive]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Is this where I sign up to profess my undying love for Witcher :huh:

Anyway, hey there! Created an account a few days ago. I enjoy video games and Geralt's magnificent butt

hahahahahahahaha, you sir made me laugh!

Hey there! I created this acc a few years ago, but it was bugged, couldn't post nor change anything so i left it there =P. A while agora, with the new forum, i decided to take a look if my acc was working and it was! So now I can introduce myself!
My name is Gustavo, i live in Brasil. Love videogames, books, movies (especially the really crappy ones). I bought the witcher 1 on steam manly because it was cheap and looked like a good rpg and... was really surprised with the story, the universe, the caracters, etc. Than played TW2 and liked even more the franchise! Like GeraltBuns said, I too am here to profess my "undying love for the Witcher". Have a good one!

Wow, this thread seems pretty helpful. I've been lurking for quite some time now, and this seems like as good a place as any for a first post. I, like everyone else here, am a huge fan of CD Projekt RED's games and Andrzej Sapkowski's novels. I've got nothing else to say, really, except hello. So, hello, fellow Witcher fans!

I have to say, this community is awesome. I spent a lot of time on BioWare's social forums back when ME3 first came out, and that place is a giant puddle of rage and trolls. Kinda sad to see the fanbase in such a state (which it still is). Especially when it came to the different romance ships - the actually had to shut down the romance section of the forms because of how awful the fighting was.

Just wanted to say how great this place is, even after only being here a few days. I guess CDPRED's untaxable magnificence has brought everyone together :laughing:

@GeraltBuns Well, I guess good quality games attract good quality people. Right?
So what are you doing here?

Ooooooo snap! No I didn't!

Hello all, I've been lurkin' this forum for quite some time, mostly the book threads and finding very useful details, links and informations (especially from the Polish readers), but I've been all around the forum in the past week since there is no escaping the TW3 hype fever :D. And I must say that this is the only game developers forum which made my make an account and stay here in a way more then just gathering information and casually browsing. The sheer quality of the forum and the comfy feeling between it's long-term users is quite unique (and the now-legendary reputation of CDPR's staff doesn't need mentioning)
Anyway, stumbled today on the E3 2014/Conference Forum Chat thread, and after a few hours in the Conference chat today, I got to know some of you even before making my profile and one thing led to another, I ended up in an exhausting but most fun 5+ hrs long (I know what this is beginning to sound like, but no homo I promise) Dota 2 game session with @King_Hochmeister and @Sagitarii , so I must say that I already feel like I am part of this magnificent community :)
Also wanna thank @Kinley and a few others for the welcomes in the chat

edit:
P.S. I should maybe add that I hail from Serbia (so, sorry about some inconsistencies in my English in advance) and I go by the name Milos (pronounced Meelosh, common and traditional male name here)

Last edited:
Oh, guys. This afternoon I must ot take my car from the mecanics's garage.Unfair, simply unfair.... :'(

Yesterday's kicking festival was started with YOU :p
It was actually @guipit, lol
Yes, I still remember the sweet taste of revenge.. With great power comes great responsibility (yeah right :dry:) It started by guipit kicking me to show me the POWER, but then @sidspyker (who I also forgot to thank and mention in this thread because I forgot his nick lol) and the rest showed me the path to revenge...
So you can say that I was the 'first blood' ;p
And yeah, cheers to @guipit for showing me Vinland saga, I'm loving it!

Dat Mirana + Juggernaut lane ownage ..... Yeaaaaaaaah boiiiiiiiiii :p
Hahah true that, but I had nightmares about Bloodseeker last night... :mean:
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------
And thanks once again @wichat and the rest for the welcomes in this thread and the REDpoints from you(whatever they are :D), appreciate it :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom