The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
My country is in the list (Russia) but the collector's edition pre order is not available for this moment. And I really want to buy it. C'mon, I bought The Witcher 1 four times (CD, Enhanced Edition CD, Steam, Gog) The Witcher 2 three times (CD, Steam, Gog) and already pre ordered The Witcher 3 two times (Steam, Gog). So would you Please give me a chance to buy сollector's edition here in Russia? Please, please?!

Well congrats it's over. I wanted to pre- order the collector's edition from amazon.co.uk but needed a few to days to find the money and today it's out of stock. You have failed me.

yep, i believe amazon.co.uk ran out of ce's same how amazon.com ran out, i got mine from .co.uk 2 days ago, would've caught the 90something pounds price but i didn't know how they handle preorders as i don't have the money yet, after i did my research the price went up but fortunately it wasn't too late. I'm still hoping the price will go down though, all things considered it is a bit pricey.

it would be cheaper without the statue- personally I don't care about it much, I just really, really wanted a witcher medallion.

My country is in the list (Russia) but the collector's edition pre order is not available for this moment. And I really want to buy it. C'mon, I bought The Witcher 1 four times (CD, Enhanced Edition CD, Steam, Gog) The Witcher 2 three times (CD, Steam, Gog) and already pre ordered The Witcher 3 two times (Steam, Gog). So would you Please give me a chance to buy сollector's edition here in Russia? Please, please?!

U missed it already. All Russian CE's were sold by 16.08 June 9th. Yesterday. I missed them too. So.. We're out of it again.

U missed it already. All Russian CE's were sold by 16.08 June 9th.
Are you sure? Because I checked it up about a week ago and there were no CE for Russia.
Да как так то, недавно же только после E3 продавать предзаказы начали...

it would be cheaper without the statue- personally I don't care about it much, I just really, really wanted a witcher medallion.
i am 100% in your shoes, but i caved eventually, i enjoyed the series very much thus far and i really respect their business decisions so far, they're very dedicated and i decided to buy the collector's edition if not for the statue then at least for that feeling inside that i'm rewarding them in a way i feel they deserve.

i am 100% in your shoes, but i caved eventually, i enjoyed the series very much thus far and i really respect their business decisions so far, they're very dedicated and i decided to buy the collector's edition if not for the statue then at least for that feeling inside that i'm rewarding them in a way i feel they deserve.

Same. I really want to buy the Collector's Edition. To respect and enjoy Geralt's last adventure to the fullest. But also of course, to show my respects to CDPR. They really are the best of their kind. If just all developers etc. could be like CDPR..

Sadly, I cannot order it. But, as I said before, I'll wait. I need this.. The game is going to be amazing!

One of the two stores who were supposed to have the CE here in the Netherlands are not listed anymore as a place to get it. Nedgame decided they had enough of the waiting game and decided they did not want to be listed on buy.thewitcher.com. Wether they originally wanted to or not, they're gone. Just bol.com left but I think they'll soon disappear as well.

Are you sure? Because I checked it up about a week ago and there were no CE for Russia.
Да как так то, недавно же только после E3 продавать предзаказы начали...
There was nothing a week ago.
The announcement was on 5th June I think.

There was nothing a week ago.
Well, guess you're right, and that was five or four days ago. I've started to check it after the "you can now pre order" announcement. But what I'm talking about is that there were none CE's for my country at this day and every day after (I've checked it every day). And I am a bit upset about it.

amazon.de still have it. They even ship to Russia.
The CE costs 140€ + 10€ SHippingcosts + 3 €per kg. Can't say how much taxes are.
So if you don't mind the German language in the artbook and co...

Polish here. Pre-ordered for PC as soon as I could - the CE sold out here pretty quickly. Good sign !

Bit pricy, but I love this series unconditionally. It's gonna join my TW1 and TW2 Collector's Editions.

I am ordered from an Hungarian gaming shop, they will shipping it for free. I was scared first because the price, but a little thinking I ordered, because I have all the series in CE format even the hungarian TW1 CE wasn't as rich as the polish one. Anyway, considering the high price of the TW3 CE is doing well in hungary as well, still pre-orderable though.

And again, how do you know it will have German language in the artbook. I can't find anything about this, but I would really like to know...

Dunno for the artbook, but the rest will be translated, that's very likely.
The content of the first two games were translated, so I see no reason why it should be different this time.

amazon.de still have it. They even ship to Russia.
The CE costs 140€ + 10€ SHippingcosts + 3 €per kg. Can't say how much taxes are.
So if you don't mind the German language in the artbook and co...

Thanks for the info! Though, I think there is only a small chance, that the box will arrive in one piece, it will go through infamous "Russian Post" after all. (And there is a big chance that it'll never reach me at all). But I'll try it anyway, I really want this CE. Thanks again!

Thanks for the info! Though, I think there is only a small chance, that the box will arrive in one piece, it will go through infamous "Russian Post" after all. (And there is a big chance that it'll never reach me at all). But I'll try it anyway, I really want this CE. Thanks again!

In this case the amazon support is very friendly. If the package will not reach you, they'll see what they can do.
So you can hope the best :)

You could preorder the version on Amazon.de now and cancel the order anytime if you find a better solution to get one. ;)

Top Bottom