The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Ordered PC Collectors Edition on 20/04/2015 from a retail store in Greece at 137,99 €. The PS4 and XO editions were avaiable too.. Today i collected it with no problem :victory:

Ordered PC Collectors Edition on 20/04/2015 from a retail store in Greece at 137,99 €. The PS4 and XO editions were avaiable too.. Today i collected it with no problem :victory:

Nice to read that at least some players seem to get their preordered CE's as planned.

I got mine from a reseller and paid almost 60% more then you. *sigh* At least I got my copy yesterday.

For those who got their PC version of CE, you guys have this universe compendium book?
Is it digital or something cause i cant seem to find it and as far as i read on sellers they all mention it in the PC version.

Sorry if this is a moron question.

altex.ro ... but it was actually an error in their system ... I talked to them again and they confirmed it ... :(

---------- Updated at 02:11 PM ----------

Seems like my CE edition already arrived in Romania through UPS. Yaaaaaay!
from where did you get yours ?

It was out of stock before its release, I never had a chance to buy it properly and saying that "it is a limited edition, so shut up" (based on what knowledge?) meaningless and childish. They should rerelease it again, hopefully.

For those who got their PC version of CE, you guys have this universe compendium book?
Is it digital or something cause i cant seem to find it and as far as i read on sellers they all mention it in the PC version.

Sorry if this is a moron question.

You can find the "compendium" inside the second DVD case. Although one would expect something that is called a compendium to be way bigger, it only is about the size of a Cd cover.

---------- Updated at 06:15 AM ----------

It was out of stock before its release, I never had a chance to buy it properly and saying that "it is a limited edition, so shut up" (based on what knowledge?) meaningless and childish. They should rerelease it again, hopefully.

Somewhere in this forum I remeber was a statement, that they will not produce a 2nd batch of CE's. So no it is very unlikely that you will get another chance at a "normal" priced CE. You can only try to get one at Ebay or try to contact another reseller. Although you will pay way more for it. I payed 60% more then the retail price to get my copy. It arrived on Tuesday.

I managed to get a copy from Amazon, I think. I don't even know how this happened, wow! But it says back-ordered in the description. What does that mean? It's a cancelled item?

W3 Collectors Edition - where and how much?

I live in Europe and while searching I can't seem to find a place to buy a CE copy..
So far only found an entry on the german amason for the price of EUR 224,99 which i'm not even sure how legit it is.

The Collector's Edition HUMBUG in Brazil

Since the Collector Edition announcement i was excited to have it, i was even happier to know that i wouldnt have to pay 4x the price to import, that because it will be sold exclusively in Brazil ( Latin America ).

I waited, and lost the chance to import, because it was going to be sold here, in Brazil.

Then, after 3 months of the release, and we of The Witcher 3 BR community do not have any information about it, the distributor say that it doesnt have any estimative of time for it to be sold, why is that? No one in brazil could buy it yet and many have lost the chance to import because they waited for it to be sold here.

Not a single answer was given from any of the parts involved... and the dream i had to have the collector edition is vanishing... it seems it was all a lie... no one knows what happened to them... and we believed that it was going to be sold here.. we waited and received nothing.

Amazing.

I feel for you because I am a collector of special editions too. Luckely no problems getting the witcher 3 one.

We just got a word from our Brazilian distributor and it looks like the collector's edition in Brazil will become available on July 25th at online stores and some of the physical shops including: Saraiva, Ponto Frio, FNAC, Americanas.com, Livrarias Curitiba, Livraria Cultura and UZ Games. Prices for each platform are as follows: PC - R$799,90 and PS4 and Xbox ONE - R$899,90.

Hope this helps.

Top Bottom