Characters from books/TW1/TW2 appearing in TW3 (spoilers)

+
Characters from books/TW1/TW2 appearing in TW3 (spoilers)

I haven't kept up with TW3. I been busy or following other games.

But we will be interacting with like triss Zoltan more then TW2. Side question any word if Shani will appear?

Are they doing the same as DA:I where can player after the campaign is over?

I haven't kept up with TW3. I been busy or following other games.

But we will be interacting with like triss Zoltan more then TW2. Side question any word if Shani will appear?

Are they doing the same as DA:I where can player after the campaign is over?

Characters that are close to Geralt will have a bigger role in TW3, since the game will be about Geralt's personal problems. Oxenfurt has been confirmed, and Shani lives in Oxenfurt so there's chances we will meet her. Playing after the main questline is over, is not possible, as confirmed.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm hoping that a lot of the Witcher 2's characters show up again. Out of all of them though, I hope Roche shows up again. But I really want to see Philippa Eilhart, Radovid and John Natalis make their reappearance. I would mention Henselt, but then again I'm guessing he won't be back, since he has the potential to be dead.

I don't know about everyone else, but I'm hoping that a lot of the Witcher 2's characters show up again. Out of all of them though, I hope Roche shows up again. But I really want to see Philippa Eilhart, Radovid and John Natalis make their reappearance. I would mention Henselt, but then again I'm guessing he won't be back, since he has the potential to be dead.

Yep Henselt might show up but I doubt he will have an important role. Phillipa, Radovid and Natalis on the other hand.. they are very important characters that influence the state of the world daily. So I'm guessing they will be there. Same goes for Roche and Iorveth.

I hope Roche and Loverth(spelling) and Ves show up maybe Cynthia and Letho. Vesmir, Lambert this could great:p

Last edited:
I hope Roche and Loverth(spelling) and Ves show up maybe Cynthia and Letho. Vesmir, Lambert this could great:p

The Kaer Morhen witchers (Vesemir, Lambert, Eskel) are already confirmed - they were shown in one of the videos. Letho also appears to have been strongly hinted-at (presumably only if he's alive). Roche and Iorveth have been confirmed in one of the earlier interviews, I think.

(possible book spoilers) Speculations about Sigi Reuven

We know that Sigismund Dijkstra (aka "Sigi Reuven") will return in The Witcher 3: Wild Hunt. He is suppose to work for some powerful mobster in Novigrad. He's even using his real name again (at least in conversation with Geralt) - after all, Lodge is gone and Phillipa hasn't got time for dealing with him.
What are his plans for future? Do you think he'll just stick on work for some criminal? Or will he become Radovid's advisor and spy in service of Redania again?
Personally, I would be very dissapointed if he'll be just minor character with one or two side-quests. He has same potential like Shilard Fitz-Oesterlen - minor character at the beginning of the game, but very important one at the end.

I would only assume that, he will be quite important for a big chunk of the game. And then he will meet the tragic end that was predefined for him in the books. That's how I view his role in TW3.

I would love to see him in a position, that would allow him to influence the course of events, much like he was in the books, but I don't really see Radovid taking him back. I mean he is an amazing spy and so on, but I don't think Radovid appreciated the way Dijkstra was practically the King of Redania, after Vizimir was assassinated.

Last edited:
I'm even more curious about what happened to his comrades, Isengrim Faoiltiarna and Boreas Mun. It would be cool if they would appear in Witcher 3 as well. Maybe at least Mun now work for Dijkstra in his criminal/espionage network... :)

I also wonder if Chappelle still rules Novigrad and what deal Dijkstra has with the church and the clerical intelligence service of Novigrad that them leave him in peace. And if I understood CDPR correctly Dijkstra doesn't work FOR some mobsters but he is himself the "Don", the leader of a gang of mobsters. Radovid might be the kind of Redania but he does not really have any direct power in Novigrad itself. But maybe that has changed as well because of the war and Radovid disempowered the church? We can only speculate so far... :)

Last edited:
I'm even more curious about what happened to his comrades, Isengrim Faoiltiarna and Boreas Mun. It would be cool if they would appear in Witcher 3 as well.... :)

I can't wait seeing Isengrim meet Iorveth. They are going to be like, "Hey son, my scar is nastier".

Radovid might be the kind of Redania but he does not really have any direct power in Novigrad itself. But maybe that has changed as well because of the war and Radovid disempowered the church? We can only speculate so far...

Well, Radovid ended up being called "the Stern", so I would guess he has already started keeping a tight leash towards all of his subjects. What a cool character Chappelle was by the way, I hope we meet him.

Last edited:
Speaking about actual Reuven - Oribasius Reuven. According to novels he will be in prison till 1274, but in TW1 we've met him in Vyzima where he worked as bootblack.
So, maybe Ori will coming back to Redania, too?

Speaking about actual Reuven - Oribasius Reuven. According to novels he will be in prison till 1274, but in TW1 we've met him in Vyzima where he worked as bootblack.
So, maybe Ori will coming back to Redania, too?

Yeah, maybe...

And maybe we also meet Thaler again... :p

I would personally like to see him stay in the Zerrikania but since he is there we might expect him be Geralt´s infromation guy and I think he will also get some revenge on Geralt for Thanned in form of some dirty trick.

Well, there are two other men sitting with Dijkstra in demo - maybe Mun and Faoiltiarna?. We can't see their faces though.

That is an interesting concept. If they all came back together, to become gangsters in Novigrad. Not sure why they would do it, but on the other hand, why wouldn't they. Their former lives were gone anyway.

I really hope they show or atleast mention Dijkstra's parting companions Boreas Mun and Faoiltiarna,but maybe they stayed in Zerrikania.

Well, there are two other men sitting with Dijkstra in demo - maybe Mun and Faoiltiarna?. We can't see their faces though.

I'm highly doubt that Isengrim can sit in tavern in Novigrad just like this. He's pretty famous person and evreryone knows on which side he was at last war.

Fringilla Vigo

Hello guys,
Im huge fan of Witcher books and games. Im completely amazed by your newest trailers and gameplays. They are really AWESOME!
One of my favorite characters from entire universum is Fringilla Vigo.
But to the point. In games, there already were all important and even few unimportant sorceresses. Yennefer, Triss, Philippa, Sheala, Sabrina etc. but even Assire var Anahid was there and my favorite sorceress is not. That's a shame. So i hope she will make appearance in Witcher 3, because she was one of the most important women in Geralt's life and her character has very big potencial in my opinion. She could make a fine plot twist. :)
I know that Shilard said something like:" we have already dealt with Nilfgaardian sorceresses from the Lodge", but who trusts Shilard? Yes you can kill Assire, but Fringilla? Too powerful for you Nilfgaardians. :D
So thats all i wanted to say. I just want to see her in game. :)
Keep up the good work!
Martin Louda

Top Bottom