White Eyes Problem

+
White Eyes Problem

HiI am having this strange graphical problem where the characters eyes flicker white. I am using xp with a nividia gforce 6600gt card. I started with the lasted drivers and then tried the previous 163.75 but unfortunatly that did not fix the problem.. has anybody ever encounted this and if so know how to fix it? thanks

HiI just picked up the witcher and I love it but there is one small problem that is kind of bothering me. the eyes of gealt, and other characters, will sometimes flicker white during the game play and in cut scenes. I did a little research and other poeple seem to have this problem too, mainly nividia users, but i could not find any solution. it is not a big deal but it does kind of take you of of the experience. thanks. I'm running xp on a quad core with a nvidia 9600gt with latest drivers.

So the edge of the eyes on characters appear see through and it looks like light is coming through them. Is this normal?GTX 260E8500 @ 4 GHZ1680x1050 On Max SettingsI have all the latest drivers and no heat is not the problem.

I looked for this last night while running around Visima and I noticed that the eyes on characters had like sparkle effect.Is this what you are refering to?

Top Bottom