Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
I won't break my sacred traditon and I will pla afemale rogue. As it has said in a previous post, the race chocie will depend ofthe skills.

But before buy it, I will wait to read gamer reviews, a lot of them. I'm not in a hurry with DA:I.....

I won't break my sacred traditon and I will pla afemale rogue. As it has said in a previous post, the race chocie will depend ofthe skills.

But before buy it, I will wait to read gamer reviews, a lot of them. I'm not in a hurry with DA:I.....

Good, I encourage skepticism when it comes to any game. That's why I am against preordering. The last time I preordered was Wolfenstein...and that's because I gave in for the Doom beta.

I hope there is nothing wrong with being excited for both games. Inquisition is looking to be an amazing game from the footage I've seen so far. I'm hoping that Bioware has learned a bit after DAII, and to an extent, ME3. The extended development time is hopefully a good indicator.

Well, CDPR are making a great great job, gamers know it and want to see the results of an improve after another improve as CDPR had done with the saga.

Bioware... well they already had their followers and lost some of them with DA2 and ME3...., so proportionally, CDPR won, win and will win. Although I really don't know what win means in that case.....

I just want Inquisition to be at least as good as DA:O was, but I will wait with buying it for now...I guess I'm not excited for it.

"Won" would probably mean that many Bioware fans moved on to CDPR.

I mean, I myself first heard about the Witcher in the Bioware Social forums during the ME3 backlash, and it was there that I ultimately decided to give the two games a spin back in 2012. Angrier fans [of Bioware] swore off the company and vowed CDPR would be their new home.

Well I can only see a new Dragon Age releasing as something good, especially now that it seems like we won't have another Dragon Age 2. Gotta have something to scratch that itch.

Well, CDPR are making a great great job, gamers know it and want to see the results of an improve after another improve as CDPR had done with the saga.

Bioware... well they already had their followers and lost some of them with DA2 and ME3...., so proportionally, CDPR won, win and will win. Although I really don't know what win means in that case.....

I just don't know why DA: Inquisition has to be bad in order for Witcher 3 to be good...

I hope there is nothing wrong with being excited for both games. :)

Not at all.
I'm just a bit sceptical about DA:I, you know ?

I can't say what exactly is bothering me about it, but the world - while it looks great - seems artificial.
I'm not just talking about the over-saturated style, the open areas feel like zones from WoW.
Maybe you understand what I mean...

And another minor detail bothered me - the lack of hair.
Apparently there is a technology problem with that, be it clipping or something else.
Now the real issue here is that they didn't seem to bother to fix it which gives me a bad vibe
when it comes to the morale they work on this game with.

CDPR would have made it work, no matter what.
They want to create the best possible game and take up such challenges.

That being said, of course I'm looking forward to DA:I too.
But I'd much rather play TW3 already~

Well, I disagree. I'm genuinely excited for DA:I and I would have already preordered it if they had offered a nice steelcase CE edition. :)

Agreed, plus you can not have too many open world rpg's. Now to wait for a nice discount on the Origin version.

DA:I looks like a chinese MMO, and I know the writing will be awful

I don't know as much as you cause I haven't played it yet :) But that E3 trailer was something horrible. I felt so embarrassed while watching it. Graphically it look okay but I'm more excited about Risen 3 which is coming in the end of summer.

Last edited:
I think that they abandoned the "dark fantasy style" of the brand, this is the most disappointing thing to me...

This is AngryJoe's interview with Bioware about Dragon Age: Inquisition. After all this bashing here I think it's time for a positive post about DA:I... ;)

I hope the interview with CDPR will follow soon.

Top Bottom