Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
@eskimoe Well, all that japanese stuff didn't look so weird to me now, after I found this little "movie".

http://youtu.be/bga8t3hZA6Y?t=37m50s
Well that's pretty "wtfdidijustwatch" worthy but it still does not make the Japanese weirdness any less weird. :p

Too soon? :p

EDIT: Oh wait, those percentages...

Last edited:
Well, I hope a mod chimes in on the admissibility of the Scottish referendum as a topic. I will have lots of things to say on the matter but in the exact opposite direction of what you fine fellow forumers said.

Chiming in. It definitely hits our "No Politics" rule, so inadmissable. Take it to PM if you want to talk about it.

@Csàszàr So Bloth gets to strut around in his knickers and I have to close down the gun show? I'll never understand the dress code here. Not to mention gregski's dress and.Volsung's ridiculous hat. I guess he really is excited for Wasteland 2.

Oh I am. Too bad the game doesn't come with a real ranger hat, that would be an interesting special edition.

I will try to get as much sleep as I can tonight, because I don't see myself getting much of it during the weekend. And it'll be my dad's birthday. How selfish of him.

I see the Ig Nobel prizewinners have been announced.
http://abcnews.go.com/Technology/wireStory/winners-2014-ig-nobel-awards-25608761
Am I the only one to think this is a little controversial?
PUBLIC HEALTH: Jaroslav Flegr, Jan Havlicek and Jitka Hanusova-Lindova, and to David Hanauer, Naren Ramakrishnan and Lisa Seyfried, for investigating whether it is mentally hazardous to own a cat.
Although possibly not as controversial as
PSYCHOLOGY: Peter K. Jonason, Amy Jones and Minna Lyons, for figuring out that people who habitually stay up late tend to be more self-admiring, more manipulative and more psychopathic than people who habitually arise early.
What happens if you stay up late AND arise early?

I am not a psychopath! My hair is rather dashing though.

And look at my flowing locks, let them mesmerise you, you will let us talk about politics and give us the rebel plans.

And look at my flowing locks, let them mesmerise you, you will let us talk about politics and give us the rebel plans.

Nope. I stay up late too. So I'm going for a MUCH more suitable topic for the Bear.
And a choice, as I am not manipulative. Honest.
Does dogs' preference for north/south alignment (Biology Award) also apply to humans?
Does @Kinley scare reindeer (Arctic Science Award)?

Uuuugh the ...rebels...plan.... to..... take....Vicksburg .....and....Gettysburg ...but...politics....is...still....a...no....go .....and....very.....much....taboo .

Damn, I would so like to discuss politics in this forum. I think there are many interesting people with different opinions on here that I would like to hear. Well I guess I have to talk with real people then. ^^ Too bad the backgrounds are not as different. If anyone ever makes a PM discussion invite me as well. :D

Going to pass on the pickled egg. I'll take the metre, yard, mile, kilometer whatever.

Cousin had fight with the husband and comes here since I'm closest to her place. Arrives with daughter and her DOG! Cats are scared to death despite their superior size(teacup yorky), and is sleeping in my bed. I should have learned to be a better asshole in life. At least I am excommunicated from the other half of the family.

Another metre.

One would think, if one of the parents has to temporarily leave the home, it would not be the one who is going to take family and pets with them as a burden to the relatives they move in with... But who am I to judge the situation.

Going to pass on the pickled egg. I'll take the metre, yard, mile, kilometer whatever.

Cousin had fight with the husband and comes here since I'm closest to her place. Arrives with daughter and her DOG! Cats are scared to death despite their superior size(teacup yorky), and is sleeping in my bed. I should have learned to be a better asshole in life. At least I am excommunicated from the other half of the family.

Another metre.

Who's sleeping in your bed? Cousin or DOG!? Cause if it's the DOG!, I'll have a metre myself. Compassion metre.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom