Dragon Age: Inquisition

+
Y'all can continue with these bad comparisons but Dorian remains far more attractive than both mercury and prince. I've been speaking to my girlfriends on the other parts of the internet and so many of them are, like me, going to play a male for the first time so they get a chance to romance him. Dude is popular with girls!

Lol the only similarities between Vivienne and Maleficant are that they're both witches with horn hats. Besides that I don't think Vivienne is evil.......... (I hope)

edit: I found a glitch where somebody's trousers get absorbed into the vortex....

Last edited:
LOL ^

Yaoi fangirls are somehow a thing, so I imagine the majority of Dorian romance players will be female.

regardless of girls who like yaoi, I think it's also that Dorian is hot. I would romance him as a girl if I could.... I might try and make my male Inquisitor look as girly as possible lol to try and help me pretend i'm still a girl .__.

I never would have imagined girls would watch gay sex for attraction to a guy that would never touch them, lol. How do you enjoy something like that vicariously?

I've asked women about that all my life, and I've gotten the same answer each time, which is not even women want to watch two dudes do the dew, lol. It wasn't until the internet that I found otherwise. The same dark corner of the internet where Cullen's squeeing army is preparing to invade my tumblr dash on DAI's release date.

The same dark corner of the internet where Cullen's squeeing army is preparing to invade my tumblr dash on DAI's release date.

"dark corner" ?! Not true the corner of the internet that loves Cullen is a bright and wonderful place full of sunshine and happiness. And terribly written fanfiction...

"dark corner" ?! Not true the corner of the internet that loves Cullen is a bright and wonderful place full of sunshine and happiness. And terribly written fanfiction...

There's so much sunshine and rainbow fart radiation coming out of Cullen's fangirls' asses from all the squeeing, that all I can see now is dark purple spots.

There's so much sunshine and rainbow fart radiation coming out of Cullen's fangirls' asses from all the squeeing, that all I can see now is dark purple spots.

Oh dear. Those are all the symptoms of soon becoming a fangirl yourself. It's too late to save yourself now, but you still have time to say farewell to your loved ones before you are sucked into the Cullenite void.

Gods, I'd much rather be an Anders fan.

Speaking of bitches, I hope Cassandra is a real mean spirited one. I need someone around there to fill my badgirl void with Morrigan gone. I lost interest in Josephine when I saw how damn fancy her attire was. Those sleeve puffs. Jesus, my lord and savior.... and she doesn't seem like the mean type in the slightest.

Gods, I'd much rather be an Anders fan.

Say that now while you still can. By the time it gets to the 21st you will be one of us

Speaking of bitches, I hope Cassandra is a real mean spirited one. I need someone around there to fill my badgirl void with Morrigan gone. I lost interest in Josephine when I saw how damn fancy her attire was. Those sleeve puffs. Jesus, my lord and savior.... and she doesn't seem like the mean type in the slightest.

Cassandra looks like she will be kickass - and I was watching a video earlier where the player was saying that Cassandra's approval goes up when you are sarcastic/mean to people so... maybe she will be like Morrigan?
I remember threatening the head mother in the lothering chantry in DA:O and Alistair got majorly pissed while Morrigan was like "this is great let's do this again"

Lol yea, Morrigan loves badasses. I loved how Allistair acted like he just saw his dad making kissy faces with his mean school teacher if you romance her. Shocked and horrified.

I don't think she'll ever be on her level, but close is fine with me.

Lol yea, Morrigan loves badasses. I loved how Allistair acted like he just saw his dad making kissy faces with his mean school teacher if you romance her. Shocked and horrified.

I don't think she'll ever be on her level, but close is fine with me.

I've never romanced anyone other than Alistair in DA:O so I don't know how anyone reacts to anything else!

Cassandra is more my type of person than Morrigan. I liked Morrigan but she was needlessly mean to Alistair whereas I get the feeling Cassandra is ruthless but not necessarily nasty like Morrigan is.

Attachments

• e94930369c19b8e9263b109f9437c6f0.jpg
    e94930369c19b8e9263b109f9437c6f0.jpg
    34.6 KB · Views: 50
I've never romanced anyone other than Alistair in DA:O so I don't know how anyone reacts to anything else!

Cassandra is more my type of person than Morrigan. I liked Morrigan but she was needlessly mean to Alistair whereas I get the feeling Cassandra is ruthless but not necessarily nasty like Morrigan is.

Needlessly, I'm not so sure. She's like an older sister toughing him up. Lord knows he needed it. I love Alistair don't get me wrong. But yea, he had some manning up to do as a grey warden.

Needlessly, I'm not so sure. She's like an older sister toughing him up. Lord knows he needed it. I love Alistair don't get me wrong. But yea, he had some manning up to do as a grey warden.

Nope Alistair was/is perfect just the way he was/is. Nothing u can say will convince me otherwise!

Morrigan's sideboob makes all arguments to the contrary invalid, lol.

It would be kind of depressing to see Alistair lose his dorkiness.

Not really on topic or whatever, but I was playing Origins again just now, and forgot that on hard and up, you can take friendly fire, so when I had Wynne use earthquake on a crowd of abominations, I had the pleasure of seeing her fall on her ass from her own spell. LOL.

Just random funny from Origins.

Friendly fire was in normal, as well. Not sure 'bout easy, though.

Speaking of which, I forgot how they were handling that in Inquisition...

Top Bottom