I Can't download the 1.2 version patch? I right click and select 'save as' and I

+
I Can't download the 1.2 version patch? I right click and select 'save as' and I

I Can't download the 1.2 version patch? I right click and select 'save as' and I get this error:"The server returned extended information?" If I left click it also producers an error?Can someone please help me with this problem, as I feel stranded until I can download this patch.

Thankyou for your replies.WULFBANEI have found the patch on file planet, but if I do download this patch, will it know where to dowload itself to, or do I have to choose a directory/folder or something?Please reply back.ThanksBrendan1

Save it and install it into your witcher folder or in my case i just scan it and install. It automatically installs itself into the game folder. After which just do a file defragmentation and you can start playing the game. The reason i ask you to do a defragmentation, is that after you install the patch there will be about 2,000 fragmented files, in your system.

Ok I will try this probably.One more thing though, does this patch create more trouble then it's meant to solve? I'll give it a go as I'm on 1.0 or .0something.Also do we really loose the OTS view? If so that would be a massive downer.

Brendan1 You seriously need this patch, without this the game is a snore. Literally you will be taking naps between loadtimes from one zone to the other. OTS, there is no change to this

WULFBANEThank you very much for your help. I have successfully downloaded and installed pacth version 1.2 from ShackFil I think the site was called.So far the pacth has provided a big improvement, though unfortunately the game still crashes seemingly randomly - -at least I haven't really noticed any link between actions I do and crashes, just does it?But thanks for your help.Brendan1

Top Bottom