Worth its weight in gold

+
Worth its weight in gold

[h=3]Assault Edit[/h]
  • This phase may or may not present itself, it all depends on timing and routes taken.
Intimidate the bandits: I met a group of bandits, but they vanished as soon as they learned about the elves. I must go to Vizima to get the letter to Vivaldi. I must go to Vizima to give the letter to Vivaldi. (500 XP)
Fight the bandits: I met a group of bandits, but they vanished as soon as they learned about the elves. I must go to Vizima to get the letter to Vivaldi. I must go to Vizima to give the letter to Vivaldi. (300 XP)

They said this is a stage of this missions, where are the assassins and at what time?

Never encountered them. I don't think that quest phase actually exists. (Wiki discussion notes that the quest phase exists, but the actual bandits apparently do not.)

Don't believe everything on the Wiki. They may call themselves official, but they're mantained by volunteer fans, and nobody knows everything about this game.

Also in this quest you`ll get another one the duel between Order and Sco'iatel and it seems there are three ways to do the mission and this one as well, so which is the best way. I mean i know the consequences, but which way will give you more exp, orens, the right one and you`ll benefit more in the late of the game. I don`t think it has much to do for choosing side in chapter 4, coz if you choose one side all NPC on that side will be reseted/changed to friends despite you`re choices made before. .

Also in this quest you`ll get another one the duel between Order and Sco'iatel and it seems there are three ways to do the mission and this one as well, so which is the best way. I mean i know the consequences, but which way will give you more exp, orens, the right one and you`ll benefit more in the late of the game. I don`t think it has much to do for choosing side in chapter 4, coz if you choose one side all NPC on that side will be reseted/changed to friends despite you`re choices made before. .

There are no real consequences; you get a different flashback, the other side's merchants are upset with you, and that's all. 3500 XP either way (just 2000 if you get your men killed), or nothing if you finish Act II without taking sides.

The quests that do make a difference in Chapter III are
Whether you send Alvin to stay with Triss or Shani. The other one will be furious. A minor advantage to sending him to Triss is that in Act IV, you get to meet the Gambling Ghost.
Whether you side with the Scoia'tael or the Order in their encounter at the Bank. You will not be able to side with the other in Act 4 or 5.

Last edited:
Another question. I`ve done some quests in the swamp and that brickmaker woman doesn`t talk to me, and i`ve tried 30 times in a raw to make her talk to me and nothing...Any help?

Another question. I`ve done some quests in the swamp and that brickmaker woman doesn`t talk to me, and i`ve tried 30 times in a raw to make her talk to me and nothing...Any help?

Vaska at a loss for words? Never would have believed it. Are you already in Act III, or still in Act II?

I was reffering to that random brickmaker girl, not Vlaska

---------- Updated at 01:28 PM ----------

She doesn`t want shawl, tryed...

NVM she wants a shawl, not a red shawl :))

Last edited:
Anyone figured it out where the hell are these bandits? Coz i can`t find them

---------- Updated at 03:42 PM ----------

O have an idea, since i`ve searched at all possible hours in the swamp as well on the dike and no bandits. I think i figured it out how to encounter them. So somebody who has a lot of saves, when Vlaska tell you to ask druids about the boy, take the mission from the elf then and then come back and tell Vlaska you didn`t found the boy. Because when i told her one of the brickmakers in the house told me salamadra was looking for me and the hero respond something like this, they are not going to threat you no more, which mean this is the moment when you can encounter them, if you take the mission "worth its weight in gold" during "A Lost Lamb" mission. Also try at different hours. usually between 6-12 AM and 18-24 PM

Last edited:
NVM tried, nothing.... i just can`t find them, i`ll try other things i have in mind, maybe i`ll manage to find them

I`m back, i`ve found the thugs you encounter in this mission, they are on the landing site in the swamp but they don`t say anything, if i kill the first one that appears, the second one will appear and if i kill that one too, done, but no entry no nothing.

Top Bottom