Collecting questions for an upcoming Dev Spotlight feat. Miles Tost

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Sure a level designer might be the wrong person to answer these questions directly.
But he has still the possibilty to ask other teammembers about it ;) and give the answers
to us ;)

CDPR is a team at last, they work together ;) so yes i know these are the "wrong" questions.
still those questions need answers anyway ;) hehehhe and when there is a chance to write
them, i write them in the hope to get the answers :D

I wish to know if we can still mess with the ecosystem.
For example if I start killing deers in certain area, the wolves in this area will move.

And how much of this will be procedural? Will NPCs/animals/monsters spawn according to some math result or will they be more persistent? Like can I see same bandits in different places, harassing different people? Or travelling merchants, bounty hunters, messengers etc...

Will we come across ongoing small battles between south and north?

Lexaran and frivolousam the "?" you have are already responded and confirmed by the devs perivous Q&A and Vgx awards(watch them), for that is their new IP.(that is the reason I am hyped)

Lexaran and frivolousam the "?" you have are already responded and confirmed by the devs perivous Q&A and Vgx awards(watch them), for that is their new IP.(that is the reason I am hyped)

I only remember explanations about Novigrad's ecosystem, which I'm completely satisfied with but does it apply all the areas(wilderness areas) with the same depth?

After some critique of Novigrad size, reds responded that they changed layout of the city? can he say something more about changes?
also from earlier footage seems that church of white flame at the top of the city was redone and now hill looks significantly smaller

Is it possible to kill quest monsters before entering quest? If yes can you recieve reward for quest you fullfiled without knowing it? or will the quest related oponents spawn only after you activated the quest?

Is there randomised loot or only preset one?

Are there immortal npcs?

Is it possible to let´s say murder out whole village?

Are there in game some super long and comlicated dungeons?

Are there traps in dungeons?

A lot of very interesting questions, that no doubt Miles can't wait to answer. :)

Thread will stay open for a few more hours after which the thread will be closed. So get your questions in while you can!

---------- Updated at 05:08 PM ----------

And locked.

Thanks to everyone that posted in the thread, the Dev Spotlight should come out soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom