The Witcher 3 Collector's Edition - availability information

+
Thanks for moving it to the right place.

Does it mean that there is no plan to release any more collector's edition or it will not happen until launch date?

Thanks,

It's is impossible to find in Italy too.

I'm looking for the Collector Edition for PC since the first announcement, every month I ask in any game shops i know, I have mail notification if that edition will be available on online shops, but it is totally out of preoder.
I have preordered the Day One Edition, but the Collector one is what I wish to have.

There almost certainly won't be any more released, based on what's been said by CDPR.

I'd say that the best bet now will be around launch date, when the deadlines for payment have passed.

It's a real shame they haven't released more for other regions.

The CE is still available for all platforms in Australia. I wish I could help those that aren't able to purchase it locally..

The ironic one to me is that Play-Asia is finally advertising it (or at least they were a week or so back), although I don't think they're committing to having it available on launch date.

There's no distributor here, which means they're importing from somewhere else.
So we're buying and shipping from Europe or America because it wasn't available locally earlier, while Europeans and Americans are now buying copies that will probably get shipped by Play-Asia from Europe or America, and then shipped back again.

There's going to be an awful lot of Geralts flying around the world in May.

Last edited:
Walmart has available. Just buy and then sell the game

---------- Updated at 05:59 PM ----------

http://www.walmart.com/ip/The-Witcher-Wild-Hunt-Collectors-Edition-Xbox-One/37370349

All Witcher 3 physical product retailers are in USA?

CDPRed is a polish company. So why is it that all their physical products (art book, witcher 3 guide, physical copy of the game, collectors edition) only available for purchase outside of europe. I live in Estonia and not so far from them. So why do I have to pay a 30-60 dollar shipping fee if I want to purchase some product previously mentioned.

Or are there places I can order, for example the guide, that don't come with huge shipping fees?

CDPRed is a polish company. So why is it that all their physical products (art book, witcher 3 guide, physical copy of the game, collectors edition) only available for purchase outside of europe. I live in Estonia and not so far from them. So why do I have to pay a 30-60 dollar shipping fee if I want to purchase some product previously mentioned.

Or are there places I can order, for example the guide, that don't come with huge shipping fees?

Shipping to Estonia costs about 5€ from amazon.de (might be German version though): http://www.amazon.de/gp/help/custom...550__SECTION_E774ACB833D145D7A2BE4EB32E7F9F06

And about 5 pounds from amazon.co.uk (will of course be the English version): http://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/help/cus...1F3__SECTION_FF66F7437AD54D448E51709A48A2D3AF

For example the Prima Game Guide for TW3: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Witcher-Col...UTF8&qid=1428964749&sr=8-3&keywords=witcher+3

Release 4 weeks out and still no Canadian Pre-order Collector's Edition

Just wondering what is going on. I've been waiting and waiting to place my pre-order because I want the PC collector's edition. I can't find anyone selling it. Saw a facebook post that EB games was selling but the link was broken - because they apparently don't sell it. Just PS4 and Xbox 360 collector's editions. I'm a huge fan and this is actually the first time I've ever felt the need to buy a collector's edition for any game. So I don't know if its normal that Canada doesn't get these things but its upsetting that its only the PC version I can't seem to find.

Any other Canadians that have found somewhere to get it or some alternative method to maybe get a copy from the U.S. shipped to Canada?

It was available, it's just that it sold out very quickly. At the moment, you'd be struggling to get the PC version anywhere in the world. Your best bet is probably to get in the queue somewhere and see what happens closer to the date, when everyone has to pay for their pre-orders.

I guess I should share this with you..PC Collectors Edition is available again on amazon.co.uk at the moment for preorder at £129.99....
It let me to pick only 1 copy although for consoles I can pick multiple
Anyway, it can be a last call for some

Update: It's unavailable again! Well, not sure why, but I got a chance to preorder it a few minutes ago, gone now

Last edited:
It's a real shame they haven't released more for other regions.

The CE is still available for all platforms in Australia. I wish I could help those that aren't able to purchase it locally..

Check out the costs of shipment between AUS and Germany. Maybe we can work something out ;)
Do you still have the PC version available in your country?

Considering the problems of availability people are having, it seems like it was a good decision to order mine early. They didn't stock it at the usual online store i use in DK, so i had to order mine from CDON.com in Sweden. They've also sold out currently, for anyone wondering.

I ordered my CE back in June 2014 on Amazon UK..I talked to them then to make sure they don't screw me out of one. It's been quite a long time 'till then and I think I will have to call them again to reconfirm if they will deliver it.

Check out the costs of shipment between AUS and Germany. Maybe we can work something out ;)

It is actually: https://ebgames.com.au/pc-202922-The-Witcher-3-Wild-Hunt-Collectors-Edition-PC. I'm not sure what the costs of shipping would be from AUS to GER but I can't imagine something of that size to be cheap. We also don't have 'reship' like solutions over here, which is a shame. I'd help but I'm already limited to the one copy I've purchased.

Check out the costs of shipment between AUS and Germany. Maybe we can work something out

It is actually: https://ebgames.com.au/pc-202922-The...ors-Edition-PC. I'm not sure what the costs of shipping would be from AUS to GER but I can't imagine something of that size to be cheap. We also don't have 'reship' like solutions over here, which is a shame. I'd help but I'm already limited to the one copy I've purchased.

Unfortunately, EB Games Australia doesn't make any effort to ease overseas customers :| The best way I've found is for an Australian citizen to buy the CE and ship it overseas with the money provided by the person who wants it. It would have to arrive at the Australian's address and then be shipped with a 2 - 4 week duration to Europe

According to Australia Post, a parcel about 6 - 6.5 kg (an estimation for the CE's weight I found on some retailer's site) will cost AU$ 83.20 (EU60.30) to send to Germany and will go by ship (which takes forevvverrrrr, I'm just guessing it will take 2 - 4 weeks).

See, we have all these goddamn CE's on all the platforms, but the means to get them to fellow fans overseas is obnoxious :C Just know we Australians are thinking of you guys, okay.

Top Bottom