Witcher 3 News [LINKS & DISCUSSION]

+
Something to keep you guys going while you wait :)

Is this from one of the youtubers?
Because a lot of the scenes are not from the prologue and if the youtubers are allowed to show gameplay after the prologue I might avoid to watch it.

Edit: Ok it certainly is.
Could please someone from Cd Project Red clarify what they are allowed to show? I thought they were restricted to the prologue, but this video has a lot of scenes, which probably take place after it.

Last edited:
Ok it certainly is.
Could please someone from Cd Project Red clarify what they are allowed to show? I thought they were restricted to the prologue, but this video has a lot of scenes, which probably take place after it.
While I'm no RED, I do remember one of the youtubers saying they had access to the entire game. And even console commands to progress them a bit further in the story.

While I'm no RED, I do remember one of the youtubers saying they had access to the entire game. And even console commands to progress them a bit further in the story.

I think I just misinterpreted Marcins post: http://forums.cdprojektred.com/threads/34395-DISCUSSION-Witcher-3-News/page47
I thought with "beginning" he meant the prologue, but this can also mean the first 10 hours of the main story.
Judging by that video the internet will be full of main story spoilers after today:(

No big spoilers. If everything about prologue already known from the january its not as big as spoiler. Plus-the game really is huge. No, like this- HUGE. There are so much to explain, so that just cant spoil something.

Dammit. Oh well. It's been fun being on these forums but it looks like this is going to be my last day here until the game comes out because of all the spoilers coming out today. I would have preferred if spoilers started coming out closer to release instead of today, but such is the way of things i suppose. I have to go three weeks without visiting these forums, i'm not sure if i'm going to be able to do it.

Yeah, I doubt anything important would be spoiled but Im def staying away. Hopefully, someone will be the hero we need and pick through the spoilers for gameplay tidbits.

Wow, IIRC this is the first time that I ever saw keyboard prompts in any Witcher 3 video (and then it's a Russian one)...

View attachment 13020

How's that even possible?! :p

Attachments

• keyboard.jpg
    keyboard.jpg
    269.4 KB · Views: 49
Top Bottom