Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will CDPR forum need a new moderator? Someone is showing great aptittudes for the job.

Well, this week is my week of planning every move, call, shop; refill the fridge, refill the pantry. Nothing stressing... at all....

Will CDPR forum need a new moderator? Someone is showing great aptittudes for the job.

Well, this week is my week of planning every move, call, shop; refill the fridge, refill the pantry. Nothing stressing... at all....

They've quite a few promising candidates, if ever they need any more. @Rawls, for one, has shown initiative.

Right, no stress this week, just nice and relaxing. . . .

Last edited:

There's a fine line between being helpful and trying too hard. :troll:

I very much appreciate the suggestion, whether in earnest or not, wichat.571, but I'm not the best choice for a moderator, and I hope they don't take you too seriously. After all, I'd like to actually play The Witcher III: I wouldn't get much playing in, if I were here all the time. Moreover, I have an irregular schedule, which shifts from week to week, sometimes. While it's true I've had quite a bit of free time on my hands, these last two months, that can quickly change, and I can't promise I would be available in the future to monitor posts for hours at my computer. As I found myself with so much spare time lately, I've attempted to contribute to the community, while I waited for the game, but there's no ulterior motive beyond the desire to help others in search of information (a remnant of my University days). While I genuinely do enjoy helping people, when I can, I think I'd weary of dealing with the angry troublemakers, downgraders, and the other vocal characters we get here, rather quickly. Thank you for the support, but I'd rather remain unofficial.

Last edited:
So, let's have a round for our brave moderators, and all they do!
Moderator appreciation thread?
Moderator appreciation thread! :D

I very much appreciate the suggestion, whether in earnest or not, wichat.571, but I'm not the best choice for a moderator, and I hope they don't take you too seriously. After all, I'd like to actually play The Witcher III: I wouldn't get much playing in, if I were here all the time. Moreover, I have an irregular schedule, which shifts from week to week, sometimes. While it's true I've had quite a bit of free time on my hands, these last two months, that can quickly change, and I can't promise I would be available in the future to monitor posts for hours at my computer. As I found myself with so much spare time lately, I've attempted to contribute to the community, while I waited for the game, but there's no ulterior motive beyond the desire to help others in search of information (a remnant of my University days). While I genuinely do enjoy helping people, when I can, I think I'd weary of dealing with the angry troublemakers, downgraders, and the other vocal characters we get here, rather quickly. Thank you for the support, but I'd rather remain unofficial.

Yes, I perfectly understand. I guess someone must be in some kind a little unsensible and forget that users are not only letters in a screen for be a Moderator. And really I prefer you stay as you are than rather change your way with people because of an insane pressure :p The way with people is sometimes not compatible with certain ways of understanding a job. We beging making something by hobby and unwittingly it turns to a heavy task....

Or Vice Versa :p

Anyway, thank you for being an affordable and patient person. As a lot of people in this forum ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom