The Yennefer/Triss choice in TW3

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
Does anyone know if it's going to be an 'either or' situation between Yen & Triss or are you able to romance both?

Everything seems to indicate that you'll have to choose one.
Yen won't let you just plough Triss on the side, and I don't think CDPR's Triss will be okay with it either. I believe the devs have even said you'll have to play the game twice to see all of their scenes.

Everything seems to indicate that you'll have to choose one.
Yen won't let you just plough Triss on the side, and I don't think CDPR's Triss will be okay with it either. I believe the devs have even said you'll have to play the game twice to see all of their scenes.
I have to wonder how the quest will be done. What happens if I meet Yen first despite wanting to romance Triss, do I reject Yen if the offer of romance is presented or do I take my chances?

Whichever one locks me into a relation first, I can't say no lol, but going to play through game multiple times so not worried about which one it'll be the first time...

She is wearing the same outfit just with a hood tied.

Yeah, good eye. The damn hood just gets in the way of her cleavage. That's why I didn't like it! Makes her look like an old Grandma. Lol.

---------- Updated at 08:14 PM ----------

Whichever one locks me into a relation first, I can't say no lol, but going to play through game multiple times so not worried about which one it'll be the first time...

"First come, first serve." I can't argue with that logic. Who knows what happens tomorrow? Enjoy the present.

To be honest with the incredible lifespans they have, and the fact that they spend a lot of time not being together.. I don't see why a polyamorous relationship with the both of them wouldn't be possible. Typically I tend to go with the black and white BioWare approach, but I really do feel like my Geralt loves both, and he's not some kind of trophy to be owned so if they're not okay with the idea that a person can love more than just one girl in a romantic way. Well, then he might just pack his bags and go earn a living. Besides Ciri has practically had two mothers in her life anyway so. Father why did you pick one mommy over the other?

and yet she only called one mummy.

They won't agree to a polyamorous relationship. Sorcerers are too conceited to share what they have and especially if it something/one important to them, but whatever relationship you will pursue, they will break up again anyway, it's just the way it always was, for all three.

To be honest with the incredible lifespans they have, and the fact that they spend a lot of time not being together.. I don't see why a polyamorous relationship with the both of them wouldn't be possible. Typically I tend to go with the black and white BioWare approach, but I really do feel like my Geralt loves both, and he's not some kind of trophy to be owned so if they're not okay with the idea that a person can love more than just one girl in a romantic way. Well, then he might just pack his bags and go earn a living. Besides Ciri has practically had two mothers in her life anyway so. Father why did you pick one mommy over the other?

Don´t think Ciri was too happy about Triss leaving Yenn in Vilgefortz´s care either. Besides, Triss is Lodge and the Lodge wants Ciri to produce their chosen one who´ll save (and rule) the world. Also wonder if we´ll learn why on earth Triss asked the witchers to go after the WH back in 1.

So! one and for all please spoil me in a SMALL way:

Is there a chance to decide for triss instead of yen or not? I just want a YES or NO nothing more. I cant sleep without knowing it :X

So! one and for all please spoil me in a SMALL way:

Is there a chance to decide for triss instead of yen or not? I just want a YES or NO nothing more. I cant sleep without knowing it :X

It's not really a spoiler but i'll put the tag anyway.

Yes, you can romance Triss instead of Yen.

---------- Updated at 10:38 AM ----------

What happended with her? She was perfect in the SOD trailer? Why did you do this to her CDP?

I've done her quest line in
Novigrad
and i've seen that exact scene as well. She looks exactly the same, meaning she's still perfect. In the second gif different lighting conditions, distant and differently placed camera and different facial expressions give you the idea that they slightly changed her model but they didn't.

How did Triss act in the books though? I always thought she was one of those girls who got jealous but once she has the guy she'll start to lose interest.

That's how I feel about Triss as well .
I don't like her voice in game , over-sweetness bitch .
I haven't visit her yet in Novigard but have seen a few spoilers and don't like how things can end with her .
Witcher didn't say that he loves Yen in the books , even that she is his most desire bitch ever , why he could tell this to Triss ?
I really hope I can choose and not tell such romantic bullshits to that red haired bitch . Bang her - fine , but telling that Witcher loves her , that's idiotic

Witcher didn't say that he loves Yen in the books ,

Oh, he did, as she did, too.
Although the first time Yen was like "Geralt, I told you not to exaggerate - wait, did you just say you love me?" and he nearly chokes himself to death when she says she loves him too, then asking if she's feeling good.
Keeping that in mind, I loved how the romance storyline with Yen turned out, and being a book reader I'm not into choosing Triss, though I liked her throughout the games.

Oh, he did, as she did, too.
Although the first time Yen was like "Geralt, I told you not to exaggerate - wait, did you just say you love me?" and he nearly chokes himself to death when she says she loves him too, then asking if she's feeling good.
Keeping that in mind, I loved how the romance storyline with Yen turned out, and being a book reader I'm not into choosing Triss, though I liked her throughout the games.

ahh, thanks :) ,I've read all books more or less 15-20 years ago , hehe
Anyway , Yen is his bitch :p , not Triss

That's how I feel about Triss as well .
I don't like her voice in game , over-sweetness bitch .
I haven't visit her yet in Novigard but have seen a few spoilers and don't like how things can end with her .
Witcher didn't say that he loves Yen in the books , even that she is his most desire bitch ever , why he could tell this to Triss ?
I really hope I can choose and not tell such romantic bullshits to that red haired bitch . Bang her - fine , but telling that Witcher loves her , that's idiotic

You haven't played Witcher 1-2 right?

You haven't played Witcher 1-2 right?

I have
I've accepted that when he had amnesia in W2 he could has some romantic feelings with Triss , but now he knows Yen is back and soon they could reunite , why those cutscenes in spoiler movie I've seen in that light house ? I'm disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom