Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
I didn't mean that I will not enjoy the game. I am pretty sure I will, I liked some of the old games I have played, and also new ones in the design of old games.
I meant that these games were released and played long before my time :p

The first games I have played are "Löwenzahn" (point and click game related to a german television series), and Age of Empires 1 and 2. After that Prince of Persia: Sands of Time.
So you see? I have mist most of the old adventure games era :-

Nah, you'll love the Neverhood. Give it a try - it's perfectly playable in ScummVM.

And soon it's spiritual sequel is coming - Armikrog.

---------- Updated at 03:26 AM ----------

The soundtrack there is pure gold.

It is rather good, isn't it? I've been away from games for nearly a decade, so I rather lost touch with following the news, and hadn't seen anything about Armikrog. Thanks for mentioning it! It's good to see they're still at it! It looks very amusing,

the happier pic of my sex life

I feel bad, very bad. My mood is getting worse, My mind is suffering several stand by states, nothing awakes my interest. Every single thread looks repeated and my soul feels mud.

Why?

OK, I'll add a couple of cat pics as well. These are my brother's family cats, Perry and Ozza:

No way. They're looking exactly like the cats the host family of a friend had ... Same colours, same white spots, same size ...
Except one of them already died, 'cause someone liked to run over it.

The first games I have played are "Löwenzahn" (point and click game related to a german television series),
There was a Löwenzahn game?! :O
Wait. I think a friend of mine had this one too and used to spend hours on it on her father's PC ...

Last edited:
I feel bad, very bad. My mood is getting worse, My mind is suffering several stand by states, nothing awakes my interest. Every single thread looks repeated and my soul feels mud.

Why?

I think it's just because everything they are releasing now is just repeats of what they have said before. And a LOT of new people have joined and are asking questions that are already answered several times. I think only the ability to play Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will help. Only 3 1/2 days.

In the mean time:

You haven't cuddled enough cats today. You know what you need to do, don't you?

Perhaps today is a day when I need to be cuddle...

I think it's just because everything they are releasing now is just repeats of what they have said before. And a LOT of new people have joined and are asking questions that are already answered several times. I think only the ability to play Witcher 3: Wild Hunt will help. Only 3 1/2 days.

In the mean time:

That vid discribes me vs the Reviews... patience, curiosity and mistrustful

So after months of day by day practicing for my exam, I'm finally done with it today.. well the first half anyway lol. Oral exam follows in June. I'm so damn tired. Organizing a 4 day long detailed trip with lots of programmes for 32 people in 60 miutes is quite hard, especially when you take the fact that travel offices do the same in a week. Then 120 minutes of making calculations for the cost of a trip like this, writing a "script" as we call it, and writing a letter to a partner about the recommended programmes, accomodations, etc. Overall though, I think I did pretty good! So yay! 1 more exam to go!

I really, really need a beer. Anyone have some? :D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom