Unlock date/time on Steam

+
Unlock date/time on Steam

I ended up buying TW3 from Steam because, for whatever reason, it was cheaper for me than on GoG. I'm regretting that a little now because it looks like the game is coming out like a day and a half later than it is on GoG.

Does anyone know if this is accurate? If it is, why is Steam doing that?

Someone at CDPR should contact Steam about this. We shouldn't be penalized because we bought the game on another platform :(

1. Steam often seems posts a time much later than it will actually go live - probably to avoid wailing lunatics in case they are five minutes late. (This seems to apply to AAA titles.) as launch time approaches the timer may get reset to when it will actually go live.
2. Steam will launch titles when they open for business on the West Coast. (This seems to mainly apply to smaller exclusive titles only released on Steam).

In any case, patience is a virtue. :harhar:

Last edited:
Someone at CDPR should contact Steam about this. We shouldn't be penalized because we bought the game on another platform :(

But you should be. Steam is the personification of the devil!
nah, in all honesty, it doesn't really matter. It only matters that everyone can play the game.

The times on Steam aren't always correct, there's been lots of high profile games on Steam that unlocked at the times the devs said they would that was much earlier then the time Steam had.

Top Bottom