Welcome to The Hairy Bear: The Witcher Off-Topic [Archived]

+
Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, and I was writing about the great Witcher forums in my German exam (the text I was working on dealt with pros and cons of Youtube in general, and the Youtube comment section and how it is a home to haters and trolls was also a one of the points discussed, so I compared comments on Witcher trailers and gameplay videos to moderated discussions on the official forums) and how valid arguements are given and such things ... Poor, naive me.
Thanks to the mods the forums are still a better place than the YT comment section. Appreciate your work!

I ain't even mad...the game looks great with or without their complaints...even though we are talking about a topic that shouldn't be talked about in here....I'm pretty sure, they all don't have the required gear (as do I) to receive the ultimate joy of this world.
Other than that, i watched it live (because i am not going to play it for the next 4 years anyway, and it was a review copy so 30 minutes of general exploring ain't that bad) In addition, people those who had the joy can't stop talking about it.
Looks beautiful, liked it, want it...ain't going to cry about it, ain't going to talk about it.
Since when the graphics became the most important part? hell, games fro the 1990-2000 (something), still fun to play, and it isn't bothering me the graphics look...old, if you're enjoying it why care about the look? It's like looking at a jug and not what it is inside of it. Even though i wasn't visiting other parts of the forum, for particular reasons, your frustration about it requires me to give you a drink...on me.
3 days...I don't see a reason to hurt yourself because of it.
Now drink up before i'll hurt you for bringing this topic here instead.

Since when the graphics became the most important part? hell, games fro the 1990-2000 (something), still fun to play, and it isn't bothering me the graphics look
Hell, last year I replayed Gothic 2, Blade of Darkness and Morrowind...Great games will always be great games...

But we're on topic, and that's dangerous...

You know, and I was writing about the great Witcher forums in my German exam (the text I was working on dealt with pros and cons of Youtube in general, and the Youtube comment section and how it is a home to haters and trolls was also a one of the points discussed, so I compared comments on Witcher trailers and gameplay videos to moderated discussions on the official forums) and how valid arguements are given and such things ... Poor, naive me.
Thanks to the mods the forums are still a better place than the YT comment section. Appreciate your work!

Here, Here! :cheers2:

Yeah I'll be going dark myself in a couple of days. The Witcher 3 CE and a new graphics card are coming in the post so I might not be seen for quite some time! :)

I'm still going to be here for few weeks, due to the fact I have other plans to attend to.
But if everyone will disappear so be it....I'll have to write my farewell earlier then :\

I will stay here. I hope the Hairy Bear stays fully spoiler free. I will avoid Witcher 3 subforum though.
I am quite sure I will not play the weeks after release ._.

Oh, and did someone said no ponies? I am not very happy with this.

I will at least stay in the Hairy Bear. Hopefully it will be a spoiler free place.

I think with our personal dragon, even if it is a just bird, we have quite some chances that somebody will watch over that too.

Oh, and good news: MY BOOKS ARE HERE!

---------- Updated at 04:08 PM ----------

Oh my god, I totally burned my toast. It is black. What have I done?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom